Foreskin recovery / regrowth

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gazelle

Foreskin recovery / regrowth

Post by gazelle »

I have found pumping is helping to slowly hopefully regain my foreskin, has anyone posted or can post pics of progress or success please ?
willment

Re: Foreskin recovery / regrowth

Post by willment »

Yes, it most definitely helps. I've been using the DTR to regrow my foreskin for the past couple of years and every now and then I use a pump which certainly adds a bit more and is quicker than the DTR. Not sure how long it would take just using the pump on its own. I suggest getting a DTR and using that as well. I now have about 50% coverage and the increase in sensitivity is amazing with fucking and wanking - orgasms that are often as intense as any I had 50 years ago!!

The thing is pumping takes time, whereas I put the DTR on when I get into bed and just leave it on while I go to sleep. I know you're advised not to do this, but I either take it off in my sleep or it just comes off with the sleeping erections, but it's always off by the morning. Also I ALWAYS keep a silicone cover on all the time to hold my new foreskin in place and stop my glans rubbing against my clothes.

Sometimes it all seems a bit of a hassle, but the sensations make it all worthwhile. By the way, I was circumcised 71 years ago, but it does come back even after that long.

Get a DTR as well www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html‎ and good luck!!
chainman996

Post by chainman996 »

Hmmm I've got one those but didn't use it much. Wearing it all night might help me too. Will try.

BTW, I'm four years older than you.
UncutGuy1979

Post by UncutGuy1979 »

I've always been intact but i've noticed that pumping has increased my foreskin length.
Twitter UncutGuy1979
Snapchat UncutGuy1979
KIK UncutGuy1979
Skype UncutGuy1979
Tumblr UncutGuy1979
Xtube UncutGuy1979
http://uncutguy1979.tumblr.com
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=UncutGuy1979
https://twitter.com/uncutguy1979
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Got a CATII, just got to get into the habit of using it now, encouraging info though thanks, no younger guys trying to get their foreskins back or having meaningfull
success stretching if they are intact ?
under pressure

Post by under pressure »

I re-grew a huge amout of new forskin in a very short time less than a year, by over growing my donut, like as big as the entire palm of my hand it would stay this way for several hours, after a few times of doing this I noticed my head would be halfway covered with foreskin when I would wake up in the morning, now it's about 3/4 covered at times, especially when I'm in the seated position then it can even go past the head a bit, to get your donut this large I use a 2 1/4 tube, and slowly work up to 12 hg on the gauge, it can be uncomfortable but thats how I get the foreskin growth, this is no bs it worked for me very quickly
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

That's great feedback, well done you too... cheers !
venicepumpr

Post by venicepumpr »

Is this successful regrowth? Not complete yet.
Attachments
IMG_2174.JPG
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Yes . Nice head coverage even though not complete .
dasher

Post by dasher »

I have been pumping my cock and balls over the past years and my foreskin grows ...
IMG_3376a.jpg
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Venicepumper, that is looking good great to see what can be achieved thank you
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Hi Dasher, great progress here both you and Venicepumper give me very good encouragement, your progress is looking good too, I am experimenting with restricting the stretch of my shaft and getting my 'skin' to pump up over the head. For days afterwards it will roll itself over my head for about 1/3rd to half coverage. If I manually pull it over I get full coverage which if I roll back I roll forward to half coverage without pulling much.