Pumping Images as Art

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpguy101

Re: Pumping Images as Art

Post by pumpguy101 »

Thanks to Stretch, Photos and Ellery for your nice comments. As you know those comments are very valued.
Well, I do have a new batch of pictures. I have taken additional liberties with them, but I like the effect. As yet I have not done any work on other pumpers pics, but hope to soon. Several have agreed to let me do this.
-Well, see what you think of these (the first one was done after a 2 hr. sugar-water pump) :wink:
-Comments Please...
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Great work Pump. The 'love the shape' shot is awesome and really conveys the ginormous bulk and obvious weight when finally unleashed out of the jar! I think some of your previous shots in the strait tubes really are fabulous along with 'Photo's' strait tube pics. What I like about my LJ and other strait tubes is the stretch which creates that great tear drop shape and low hangers but then again to each his own as they say. It would be great to use your artistic hand on strait tube pics maybe even in black/white which are dramatic. Thanks.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

do like em all as always, but especially like the effect on second posting of the last set which resembles a drawing, interesting and very nice! how did you do it?
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Love the "drawing"! Reminds me of a Hockney. I think that is a great idea to turn a photo into a drawing. Nicely done. I'm still experimenting with paintings. Imagine a gallery full of pump art...Your experiments just go to prove that it can be done. If you don't mind I'm going to work on a couple of yours too. Feel free to use any of my photos in your experiments.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

here's three modifications I did with "photos", a pumper who has posted some nice pics on this thread. I also did a very slight "enlargement" on the last two. It's fun playing around with these filters. As you can see, changing to B&W has a really nice effect. I hope you enjoy these. And special thanks to Photos.
Attachments
this filter adds an  "artsy" effect
this filter adds an "artsy" effect
a bit of grain and texture - I really like this
a bit of grain and texture - I really like this
added a couple more filters
added a couple more filters
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Hey Photos, hope you like what I did. I really like your last post, the one that was converted to line art. I haven't tried that yet. The changes one can make are almost limitless. Thanks for showing an interest in this thread.

And Stretchmine....thanks to you for your nice comment. I will definitely have to do some work on cylinder pumping and see what happens. You have a good idea there. I did try to download a couple of your pics to work on but they are not in the right format. They need to have a ".jpg" extension. If you'd like to post a picture to try this out, just get the image ready and save it with a short name and at the end of the name put a .jpg to it. That way I can open it in photoshop. Right now it tells me it cannot open it because it's not the right format. I'm really anxious to work on some of your fantastic pictures! :wink:
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Excellent, huge! BB.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

I like it, photos.....very different, and quite like an oil painting might look. Keep at it. (and keep it pumped!) :wink:
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Been away for awhile....time to post some new photos. As always, feedback is appreciated. :wink: -Oh, and do feel free to add your own version of "pumping art" pictures.
Attachments
this is a exciting new jar I recently found!
this is a exciting new jar I recently found!
IMG_0056sd.jpg
IMG_0056x.jpg
IMG_0044qsd.jpg
another shot using my new jar
another shot using my new jar
this image has just a little modification
this image has just a little modification
dor543

Post by dor543 »

I love the cock in tube loaded with precum!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

The second one is almost like "sand art". Very nice. I remember this thread and how excited I was when I saw it and participated. There are some nice pieces here! Now you got me inspired to try it again!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
nikp

Post by nikp »

These images are fantastic plus what a great set of cock and balls all pumped to nice even proportion

Love the doughnut
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Here's one from my files I did just messing around
Attachments
m9y93l9zzgd6b.jpg
m9y93l9zzgd6b.jpg (44.2 KiB) Viewed 50798 times
nikp

Post by nikp »

This could catch on.
longdong17

Post by longdong17 »

After pumping, there is no doubt art comes into it. Here's my effort, with texture!
Attachments
More thrills per inch!
More thrills per inch!
Textured73533.jpg (118.94 KiB) Viewed 50740 times