Mushroom head

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Shaver77

Re: Mushroom head

Post by Shaver77 »

I am still trying to find a way to do it . Bought a head pump !!! epic fail - the penis gets sucked into the tube !!!!!
Any suggestions ?
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

Yeah I don't quite understand how the head/glans only pumping is supposed to work. When my head sees too much pressure when I pack a tube with regular cock pumping, I have to be carefull not to get blisters - so how can one pump just the head?
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

I developed a series of 2 tubes to pump just my glands....unfortunately I only have phots of the first attempt - and the smaller tube was too short, so it allowed my shaft to be exposed to the vacuum pressure as well - but I have since perfected it...
It consists of a small diameter tube that your cock will be pulled into by using the vacuum...it has a tightly fitting rubber grommet around the outside of this tube and a cock tube is placed against this rubber grommet to make a good seal....you can see photos of it here
http://www.xtube.com/set.php?s=VR0kwO181PU
FatDickBilly

Post by FatDickBilly »

A big fat mushroom head is the only way to go in my opinion. Cuts down on lollipop spending. ;)

Love Your Pics and Love Your Posts!
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Not seen any new pics on here for a while so I thought I'd add a couple of mine with a different view.....
Attachments
cockhead2.JPG
cockhead.JPG
Shaver77

Post by Shaver77 »

Great result !!! I WANT A BIG HEAD ON THE END OF MY COCK ... Cant see how it was done above
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I am experimenting with a metal ring around my gland when I am pumping. I have a new daily routine, based on 20 minutes pumping, ten minutes pumping my cock and wearing what used to be a cock ring and then pumping my balls and cock without removing the metal ring. After three weeks of doing this, I can wear the gland ring almost all day and is not falling, which means that I have gains and definetely I can see the "mushroom" effect in my cock. I will post later some pictures.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

there is basically 2 things that you can do to successfully pump just your glands :
You can use a small tube that is just the right diameter and most importantly, the right length - that will allow (using the vacuum pressure) your cock shaft to be sucked into the tube, and allowing just your glands to come through the end of the tube; OR you can use a large diameter tube that the vacuum pressure does not pass through, but presses against your groin at one end, and then makes contact with a large flat base that is connected to a sealed tube that will pump just your glands - the large tube will prevent the glands tube from sliding downwards on your shaft. You can see one of my first couple attempts of the first design that used rubber grommets to make a seal around the shaft tube so that my glands could be pumped....here at xtube
http://www.xtube.com/set.php?s=VR0kwO181PU
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

I found a huge home water filter tube so I'm workin on makin my cock head bigger....check out the middle pic!
Attachments
pump.JPG
pump2.JPG
pump3.JPG
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

I cut the neck off of a plastic Lucas oil bottle,slid it on my soft dick, stuck it inside the tube and pumped away for about 10 minutes...here are the results.....That's a Kennedy half dollar in the pics.....
Attachments
dh.JPG
dh2.JPG
dh3.JPG
dh4.JPG
dh5.JPG
dh6.JPG
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Just a few more......Probably the last ones unless I get some comments.....THANKS! :D
Attachments
ch3.JPG
ch.JPG
ch2.JPG
gebro

Post by gebro »

How do you get that ring off Tassy? The head looks great!
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Thanks gebro....I just wear it for awhile until I'm completely soft, then just slide it off... :D
nikp

Post by nikp »

I presume you have cut your frenum to get such a good cock head?

Keep posting
soopersize4

Post by soopersize4 »

Thix2b & Scourge

Just want to compliment you on your magnificent cocks and a most impressive HEAD ! I've never seen such a swollen, extreme hard and smooth cockhead. Your heads are so big I thought of inserting them in a lady's tight ass and not being to pull them out They're STUCK!

Attached is uncut and covered ME ! Each beautiful in his own category I guess. My head gets extremely swollen and smooth at times but it's a bit late to be circumcized. Thanks for posting.
Attachments
soop002.jpg
soop002.jpg (20.46 KiB) Viewed 6784 times
Pumping 16"+ balls and 9"+ cock in my BullMasterMagnum. PUMP the FULL PACKAGE and then SHOW the BULGE !

Soopersize