Importence due pumping ? please help

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Newcomer here

Importence due pumping ? please help

Post by Newcomer here »

Hello<br><br>Is there anyone here facing/or have faced before partly or total impotence due pumping/overpumping ? temporary or longtime ?<br>Your comments will be highly appreciated.<br>Thank you<br>A newcomer to this forum
pumpin60

Re: Importence due pumping ? please help

Post by pumpin60 »

Yes, when I started pumping in 1994?, I used too much pressure in my zeal to get size at a faster pace.  This had a negative effect and I noticed after several months that my erections had lost their steel.  I stopped pumping for 6 months,  then eased back into it and never overpumped (meaning too much vacuum pressure for too long) and have never had the erection problems since.   My advice is to use about 4 lbs of pressure, take it slow and enjoy the process.  Don't be in a hurry and take time to stop, take the tube off and massage yourself for a couple minutes and then resume. <br><br>Above all, if you are experiencing problems, stop and re-evaluate your technique and revise accordingly.  good luck in your efforts.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Newcomer here,<br><br>Overpumping most certainly can cause temporary impotence.  Whenever I attempt to set a new personal record you can be sure that I will have a lost of sensitivity for several days.<br><br>I believe that advancing age aggravates the problem.  I’m sure that the amount of pumping that can now cause me problems would not have slowed me down when I was 20 years old.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
VBalls

Post by VBalls »

Probably depends on the person. Th bigger I pump the more exciting in my hands. My orgasms are much better pumped!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

The iportant thing about impotence is that it can be made worse by being too stressed out about it.  I used to have trouble staying hard even without pumping until I realised it was because I was so worried about staying hard.. it was a vicious circle.  <br><br>My advice is if you think that pumping is making it difficult for you to keep your cock hard then either 1) pump a little bit less before you have sex, or 2) play around alot more before you try to fuck :)  Option 2 works for me!<br><br>Russ.