newbie question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

flog

newbie question

Post by flog »

I can pump to a great size but it is not hare and when pump is removed it goes down immediately even with a penis ring.  I assume when all you get pumped up that it is hard enough to have intercourse.  Am I wrong or am I pumping wrong?  Help veterans!
mRuss

Re: newbie question

Post by mRuss »

Often after pumping you may find you're not quite hard enough to fuck, this is normal.  The best way to get hard is to have a partner who can then start working on your freshly pumped meat - believe me, it may not take much for you to get screaming hard after a little bit of stimulation, post-pumping.<br><br>Russ.<br><br>PS You can always use the 'modify' function if you notice something in your post you want to change.  Unregistered users don't have an option to modify, but registered users do.
Mike

Re: newbie question

Post by Mike »

I personally don't pump before I have sex with my girlfriend or who ever the woman may be anymore.<br><br>I've tried it before as I've stated here in the past, but sometimes it just gets too uncomfortable.<br><br>Plus if you pump a few hours earlier than your sexual encounter, your cock is going through what I call the deflation process.<br><br>For me personally I start deflating from the head area of the shaft & then the bottom of the shaft.<br><br>So for awhile my upper cock area is much smaller than the base & this doesn't look very normal.<br>
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped