Easy electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

aabrunot

Re: Easy electric pump

Post by aabrunot »

wan2bthick -

the y valve is a great idea - hope to try that soon.

for people who have asked about regulating pressure - the tetra whisper I got came with a simple plastic regulator you can put in the line to either get a completely airtight pump or introduce a little bit of air to get the pressure down.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

just used my converted tetra from walmart again on monday on my monstertube. so glad i converted this to a vac pump.
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Would it be possible for anyone to repost all of the modification pictures? Half of them don't show up anymore. I have a photographic memory so easier with me to have pictures. Not that I can't read directions mind you. lol. or if someone would just send them to me, even better. [email protected]. Peace. Kryton on x-tube.
Peace, Dragonfire ~ Twitter: @Kryton66739770
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

For those who are mechanically challenged....like ME!...it appears that Rena makes a VACUUM pump that doesn't need converting. It also features "The BE3011 vacuum pumps comes standard with a built-in variable flow control, convenient case-mounted on/off switch and is now UL approved (medical device)." [quote from the website] For those of us who would like a vacuum regulator and can't figure out how to add one, even if we could do the modifications to an aquarium pump, this seems to meet the need. The specs listed indicate that maximum vacuum is 8 Hg, and the sound is <45 db, which is quite a bit more than the Tetra Whispers and the smaller Rena aquarium pumps. The website price is $60. + shipping. Happy pumping!
http://www.frogpondaquatics.com/product ... -Pump.html
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

I converted a Rena 300 pump and now I wonder how a pumped without it. I get much better results in less time compared to use of manual hand vac.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

I've just done a conversion on a Rena 300 in the UK.. sorry to say I can get a better suction with a McDonalds straw.

Might have a look for somthing with a bit more suck.
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

Sorry to hear that. How much vacuum are you pulling? My Rena 300 pulls around 8Hg. Maybe the UK model is different.. strange.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
thx79

Post by thx79 »

Please can you make a tuto video please ?

Amis fançais j'ai plus ou moins compris dans ce topic qu'il était possible de convertir une pompe a air pour aquarium et s'en servir pour mon monstertube, seulement comme moi et l'anglais c'est pas trop ça quelqu'un pourrait-il me répondre sur la marche à suivre pour la réaliser svp ? Merci :D
cruzingratiot

Post by cruzingratiot »

thx79 wrote:Please can you make a tuto video please ?

Amis fançais j'ai plus ou moins compris dans ce topic qu'il était possible de convertir une pompe a air pour aquarium et s'en servir pour mon monstertube, seulement comme moi et l'anglais c'est pas trop ça quelqu'un pourrait-il me répondre sur la marche à suivre pour la réaliser svp ? Merci :D
look on youtube a lot of videos there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N98ALG06u1U
bibit

Post by bibit »

The design seems to have changed, does it work with this one?
pompe-a-air-pour-aquarium-rena-new-air-300.jpg
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Looking at a diagram of the inner workings of his new style pump, it looks like another diaphragm pump, like the others that have been converted. If you look at the center of the attached diagram, where it says "API", there's what looks like a diaphragm. Someone might be able to convert this new pump. There's no way to know for sure, however, until someone actually takes it apart and tries it.

Here's how I found the pump and the diagram. First, I found that pump on a French site:
https://www.aquatic-boutique.fr/api-ren ... 37867.html

I then clicked on "Agrandir" and scrolled through the images. Eventually, I came across the diagram that shows the insides (see attached).
Attachments
2812-5877-thickbox.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
bibit

Post by bibit »

I also saw this pump on this site, I'm French, I really want to try, I hope not to throw my money through the window.

http://www.achat-aquarium.fr/pompe-220v ... 0-l-h.html
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Bibit--

According to the information on that site, it has "2 sorties d'air" which I think means that it has 2 air outlets. That usually means that it's got two separate air chambers and two diaphragms inside. Years ago, I had one that was very similar and I was able to convert it. Because of the way that the legs are on that pump, I found that it easily slid off my desk and landed on the floor too many times. I eventually replaced it.
bibit

Post by bibit »

So can I try this one?

Should I connect the 2 output together to go to the pump?

Once in motion, should it be left running during the whole session or should it stop once the pressure is reached?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Yes, you can try that converting that pump. When I had one like it, I connected both tubes together.

You should keep the pump going, even after it reaches the proper pressure. Your cylinder won't make a perfect seal against your body, so it will quickly lose pressure if you turn off the pump. It's a good idea to have a gauge and a valve to that you can monitor and regulate the vacuum. I'll look for diagrams of what I mean.