Rookie looking for pointers

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Ronene9

Rookie looking for pointers

Post by Ronene9 »

So up until recently I’d been using the bathmate. I just graduated to an actual cylinder and hand pump and I’m still figuring this out. What’s a good pressure for a longer session? I tried keeping it around 2-4hg for 1.5 hours and got nothing but doing it for 20 mins at 6-7hg gave me discoloration.
Jacin

Re: Rookie looking for pointers

Post by Jacin »

I've been pumping for years, but hardly think of myself as an expert by no means. I think it depends on the individual, but for me personally, I find staying at 5 hg for an hour and alternating between wet and dry pumping, gives me the maximum benefit. Staying well hydrated with plain water seems to do me a lot of good as well.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

Heat from a heating pad tied around it at 5hg. Seems to me 5hg might suite you and try to go up to 6-7 hg for 5 and then 10 seconds every 30 seconds to a minute some where in the middle of a 1.5 hour session. I do that with 15hg and will do it for 15 minutes right in the middle. 8hg now feels like 4hg used too. You'll get used to it and do a warmup routine like stroking it and using the heat pad before a pumping session. Expansion is key and heat helps a lot.
Ronene9

Post by Ronene9 »

Thank you!