penile implant

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

rufuswd

penile implant

Post by rufuswd »

Got an implant. Three weeks after surgery. A lot of pain after but better now. Like to talk to someone who has one for advice and to compare notes.
kon6838

Re: penile implant

Post by kon6838 »

Yes, the initial implantation is painful.
The penis cannot be swollen; as long as the swollen wound will crack open and fail.
It will heal the wound, and it will be used in the future.
rufuswd

Post by rufuswd »

I found a website called FrankTalk.com. Tons of information and real people to give advice. Sure helped me. I'm healed now and it works good.
desertdanny

Post by desertdanny »

I am seriously considering a penile implant. I went to Dr. Cesar Mora at Valley Urological. I asked the doctor how many procedures he performed and he ansered, in the hundreds. I asked him if he could give me the name of one of his patients so that i COULD HIM TO DISCUS SUCH THINGS AS SCAREING AND PAIN..BUT Dr.Mora never got back to me.
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/index.php

Yes, here is a surgery consultation station that helps many people whose penis is unable to get a normal erection.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

desertdanny wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:49 am I am seriously considering a penile implant. I went to Dr. Cesar Mora at Valley Urological. I asked the doctor how many procedures he performed and he ansered, in the hundreds. I asked him if he could give me the name of one of his patients so that i COULD HIM TO DISCUS SUCH THINGS AS SCAREING AND PAIN..BUT Dr.Mora never got back to me.
In the US, there are medical privacy laws that would prevent him from doing that. The law is called HIPAA (the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). Under HIPAA, a doctor can’t release anyone’s medical information without their written permission. This prevents people like employers, insurance companies, landlords and manipulative romantic partners getting information that could be used against you.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
desertdanny

Post by desertdanny »

I am considering a penile implant too. I'd like a local gay person to discus pain and scaring; I'm in the Palm Springs area