My last Cumshots before Turp

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

hansschwanz

My last Cumshots before Turp

Post by hansschwanz »

This are my last Cumshots before TURP. I miss it.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/wanking-and-cumming-with-slow-motion-and-zoom-41888991

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/cumshot-stim-with-slow-motion-and-zoom-41888701

An Erection i get only with Skat Duomix
I Love my Cock
john-sydney

Re: My last Cumshots before Turp

Post by john-sydney »

Hot vid... Turp?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

hansschwanz wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 am This are my last Cumshots before TURP. I miss it.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/wanking-and-cumming-with-slow-motion-and-zoom-41888991

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/cumshot-stim-with-slow-motion-and-zoom-41888701

An Erection i get only with Skat Duomix
What is TURP?
hansschwanz

Post by hansschwanz »

Prostate op
I Love my Cock
john-sydney

Post by john-sydney »

hansschwanz wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:22 am Prostate op
What does Turp stand for?
hansschwanz

Post by hansschwanz »

Turp stands for transurethral prostate resection
I Love my Cock
john-sydney

Post by john-sydney »

hansschwanz wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:00 pm Turp stands for transurethral prostate resection
An interesting wiki article... On TURP.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Hanz,

I feel your pain brother! Radical Prostatetechtomy 12 years ago. Orgasims are great but miss the cum.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

729b4l wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:35 pm Hanz,

I feel your pain brother! Radical Prostatetechtomy 12 years ago. Orgasims are great but miss the cum.
Yes, to orgasms is great but to not fell a load of sperm shoot out takes some of the success of the orgasm away, I think.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

hallo, Hanz und Namensbruder, mir gehts genauso. Hatte letztes Jahr, auch Anfang November meine TURP, ging alles glatt und gab keinerlei Bemerkungen wegen meines gespaltenen Schwanzes.
Aber wenn Du nichts in der Hand hast nach dem Orgi, fehlt Dir irgend etwas. Mann ist nicht richtig fertig und zufrieden, wenn alles trocken bleibt...
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Nozlich

Post by Nozlich »

Yes after the operation there's no more cumming , getting a full hard on is often difficult with out the use of ED drugs , I find my self looking at cum videos
More and more , It's a real EGO buster . I am now doing ball streching and deep sounding , any thing to help , 5 years now and cancer free , but no cum, My girl friend loves that , she will suck on me and I will climax but NO cum , My girl friend is a transexual , a wonderful woman , she is on hormones and testosterone blockers so sucking on her , there is little cum from her , I'm at the point of hiding her blockers , she taste that good ,, but she too can hardly get hard now, hormones do that ,
Baza

Post by Baza »

I know I sound daft but what is TURP
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

transurethral resection of the prostate.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Meanwhile its for me no problem anymore, when my cuming is dry and all juice will go backwards. But i have noticed , that 1-2 minutes after cuming some little bit thick and sticky juice was coming out from my cock. Has anyone of you the same effect watched?
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
fartsalot

Post by fartsalot »

Nozlich wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:17 pm Yes after the operation there's no more cumming , getting a full hard on is often difficult with out the use of ED drugs , I find my self looking at cum videos
More and more , It's a real EGO buster . I am now doing ball streching and deep sounding , any thing to help , 5 years now and cancer free , but no cum, My girl friend loves that , she will suck on me and I will climax but NO cum , My girl friend is a transexual , a wonderful woman , she is on hormones and testosterone blockers so sucking on her , there is little cum from her , I'm at the point of hiding her blockers , she taste that good ,, but she too can hardly get hard now, hormones do that ,
Best kind of a GF a guy can have,,, cis GFs are a waste of time and money