Where to get Trimix

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

dc9by7

Where to get Trimix

Post by dc9by7 »

I am interested in trying Trimix and would prefer to get it from a doctor. admittedly it is for recreational use.
there is a new medical group called Revformen.com. but they have offices in LA, NYC and Miami.
I was hoping to find someone more in the Milwaukee- Chicago area.

i would be interested in know if there are reputable sources that do online or telephone exams.
any have experience.

thanks
greg
Longshot1951

Re: Where to get Trimix

Post by Longshot1951 »

I told my urologist that the ED drugs did not work very well. He immediately gave me trimix. I have used it a few times with mixed results. The injection must be in the correct place for it' to work. When it works my erection lasts for three hours. This is even after ejaculation.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

dc9by7 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:44 am I am interested in trying Trimix and would prefer to get it from a doctor. admittedly it is for recreational use.
there is a new medical group called Revformen.com. but they have offices in LA, NYC and Miami.
I was hoping to find someone more in the Milwaukee- Chicago area.

i would be interested in know if there are reputable sources that do online or telephone exams.
any have experience.

thanks
greg
Trimix needs a prescription and you will have to find a "compounding chemist" to fill the prescription. Talk to your local GP to get put in to right direction.
NakedPumpBuddy

Post by NakedPumpBuddy »

Defy Medical. Totally legit online clinic for reasonably priced testosterone replacement therapy and other things like Tri-Mix. I have been using them for a few years and have never been disappointed.

defymedical.com
Jockfreak

Post by Jockfreak »

What does the trimix cost.
desertdanny

Post by desertdanny »

$100.00
Dsrtryder

Post by Dsrtryder »

My Urologist wrote a Rx for it. I get it from a compounding pharmacy in California by mail. $100 for 10 ml. Keeps me hard for 2 hrs. after cumming. Women love it. Havent pumped before using yet but thinking it may benefit.