Corewave therapy

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

ahab

Corewave therapy

Post by ahab »

I talked to my urologist today and I asked if there was something new for ED. He said that they are using Corewave Therapy. It uses low shock wave therapy on the penis to help develop blood vessels. I was wondering if anyone has had this yet. Also if you have do you still pump?
ahab

Re: Corewave therapy

Post by ahab »

Ok, it's not covered by insurance and cost's $400.00 a pop. So if you need 12 sessions that's $4800.00. So this is not for me.
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

I went for 2 sessions....The doctor told me I could do the same thing with a TENS unit, starting out on the lowest setting...So I went to the local Walgreens and for $29.99 I am going to shock my dick , myself.....If I don't post anything else, I am probably electrocuted !!! (LOL) :lol:
ahab

Post by ahab »

How is the tens unit working? Where do you place the pads? I have one I used for a car accident years ago. I just never thought about putting on my dick.
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

I AM NOT A DOCTOR----but this is what I have learned from my doctor....The unit I have is a small personal unit and can deliver almost the same amount of wave energy....I was told to put this on lowest setting and use intermittently for 30 minutes (power on for several pulses / power off / power on several pulses / power off ,etc)….The placement of the pads should differ on each pulse treatment.....SUPPOSEDLY this will break up the plaque in the penile veins..Doctor also said this could take a month to see results......I don't care for electrocuting my meat, but it should be ready for Thanksgiving !!
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Something just hit me......The guys on here that are into electro--stim for sexual fun haven't joined this conversation....We need to get their thoughts if electro stim has helped or hindered their hard ons…….Maybe we can learn from them before cooking the meat....
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Ahab---
I still pump.....A few years ago I got enormous and it stayed that way ---for a while....Got away from pumping and it went back to a "shrinkie dink"....So what I am trying is warm the cock with warm water in my largest tube for 10 minutes, hold there until cock and balls relax...Dry the cock, electro stim for 30 minutes (wrap your cock in a towel to keep muscles relaxed and warm) / then proceed to pumping....FOR ME --- my size is increasing quicker......
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

I do estim regularly. For me, it doesn't lead to erections. If anything, I have trouble getting erections for a few days after a high power session. I'm using an ET-312 cranked up to 50 or 60 with metal electrodes and the firmware set to use the high power range. That usually leads to a HFO.

Corewave might be different? TENS units are meant to stimulate muscles, so that might help with blood flow. I'd keep the power low.

Smartstim.com is a great forum if you want to do more research.
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Yes, I keep mine on the lowest setting...
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

h_mu do you think the 312 unit is worth the cost?
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

I've certainly gotten my $ worth of entertainment out of the 312, but I really enjoy pushing for HFO. If you really like the sensations of estim, I would get one.
55r

Post by 55r »

Hi Guys, if you just want to enlarge the blood veslces (as someone on here mentioned), why don't you vac pump your cock? When pumping you are enlarging the cock from the outside which causes a vacume inside it that draws blood into it, this will actually stretch all the veins and everything in your cock and if done frequently the blood flow and volume will be greatly increased. But if you have an issue getting erections now, then I'd be surprised if the pumping will improve things except when you are actually pumping. To keep the thing erect just restrict the outflow by tieing or using rubber bands at the base, then it will stay up as long as you want. (I don't recomend more than 20 minutes because you don't want to risk a blood clot.)
55r.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

ahab wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:47 am I talked to my urologist today and I asked if there was something new for ED. He said that they are using Corewave Therapy. It uses low shock wave therapy on the penis to help develop blood vessels. I was wondering if anyone has had this yet. Also if you have do you still pump?
I was just researching this a bit after seeing your post and a low energy shockwave unit that the doctors use for this seems to only cost around 1200.00, so seems that a person would find it cheaper just to buy one themselves.

i was reading research papers on NIH website about the LESWT as it was called in research reference, is a version of the same device they use for lithotripsy, specifically extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy, which originally is high intensity shockwave procedure that was developed in Munich,Germany for breaking up kidneystones.
Which was a great leap in non-invasive surgery for all sorts of organ stone reduction.
However they had to figure out the parameters of the most useful level of soundwave,as too high and it caused damage to tissue and inflammation.
So the device is not related to nor at all like a Tens unit, and a Tens is not going to perform at all the same internal changes as the LESWT does as it is a completely different energy form, as it is sonic vibration not a direct electrical current.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3888889/

I am curious though along the lines 55r was thinking, what if one could do vack pumping AND also do the LESWT at the same time, because from what i was reading, the sonic wave focus point is out a couple of centimeters from the emitter face, so the plastic may cause too much of a obstruction to the soundwaves.
eternity

Post by eternity »

I've used the tens unity and pumped at the same time. Other than my penis getting a little thicker, I cannot tell you that either is resolving my inability to get a hard on.
Dsrtryder

Post by Dsrtryder »

My urologist doesn’t believe in it at all. Says its just a waste of money at this point. Stay away from it.