Anti-Erection pills

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Re: Anti-Erection pills

Post by Velcroman »

longdong17 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:35 pm
markymak wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 pm I heard about something called "bromure" or something that can be put in tea or other soft drinks and makes your brain forget about excitement. But it is probably the same thing.
The product you are talking about was used in the Royal Air Force in the 1940's and was called BROMIDE>
Yes, that was it BROMIDE. There is lots written on "Doctor WWW." about bromide.
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

yume_no_O wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:56 pm There was a drug in the army for recruits. It's not salpeter (HNO3), but kamfer (= camfor). At least this was the story, that went on and on between rookies (new soldiers).
Camfor derivatives are being used in complete anaethesia (= narcose) too for getting the brain on a higher level of activity.
My father was a WW II veteran. During the war, and while he was still in the States, someone asked one of his married army buddies' wives at a party whether or not the army gave the men something to keep them from getting erections She said, "I don't know whether they do or not. But if they do, it doesn't work!" :wink: Now, there's the voice of experience. My father said he'd heard all the stories about stuff of one kind or another being given to the men to keep them soft, and in his opinion as a veteran, they were all total BS.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

how do you use salt peter. is it a pill or injection, and where do you inject. can you use it on your balls and what side affectets are there
TinyChris

Post by TinyChris »

Well, there is Androcur, that will affect your testosterone level and after about 7 days you won't get hard.

Problem is: You also loose interest in sex altogether, so you won't even want to get hard.
Also: You can't get hard, but you also can't cum...

And if it's taken over a long period, you could end up having man breasts.

The other is Edronax, that will not mess with your testosterone but make it more difficult to get hard.
With this stuff at least you can still cum. Of course this comes at a price: you might not enjoy your orgasm and you might cum really fast...

I guess you'll just have to learn how to stay soft by teaching your body. Every time you get close, you stop. Eventually you will be able to cum when soft... it's a long road...

TinyChris