pumperspain

Prostate Milking

Post by pumperspain »

Anyone done any milking?
Eddie
Franky

Re: Prostate Milking

Post by Franky »

I used to milk mine out very frquently by massaging it with my finger up the ass - I love the taste of the juice and it meant that when I shot my full load it was much thicker and lumpy due to less of the thin prostate juice.<br>I don't do it much now as I have learned how to shoot my prostate out under control before shooting the main load just be normal wanking up to the point when my prostate unloads but before my vesicles empty.  Sounds difficult but I do it all the time now and can sometimes shoot 4 lots out of my prostate before the final heavy jerk off of thick spunk with a minute or so between each.<br>Franky<br><br>Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
teddy

Post by teddy »

Franky I would like to know more about this. I guess its not the same technique as that required for a male multiple orgasm.
the-watcher

prostate milking

Post by the-watcher »

WOW, started the other week in the shower and shot my load (and loads of it), got the wife to do it to me the other night and shot more cum than I have ever done masturbating, will be doing it again, the taste is lovely and we both like it
unit

milking.

Post by unit »

Can someone explain milking? I'm no amature, but am fairly unfamiliar with this/
Hoyt

bump

Post by Hoyt »

O
|\_o
//\
BUMP

Please give instuctions :shock:
Hoyt

Looks like they want to keep it a secret, Unit

Post by Hoyt »

O
|\_o
//\
BUMP

Looks like they want to keep it a secret, Unit
dam shame sounds like fun :D
Hoyt

bump

Post by Hoyt »

O
|\_o
//\
BUMP
XL2K4

How To info?

Post by XL2K4 »

Any decent "how-to" web resources on prostate milking?

I'd love to know more about it.

Thanks,

XL2K4
halogen

prostate message (aneros)

Post by halogen »

If your into prostate message the aneros is a must have......i was a little skeptical at first but this thing really works........you don't feel it at first but went it gets going it feels like its moving on its own.....And cumming is intensified by like 20....its nuts....i give it the Halogen seal of approval....
Attachments
aneros
aneros
yhst-26269226845985_1882_1463246.gif (14.08 KiB) Viewed 52649 times
XL2K4

Milked, not jacked ;)

Post by XL2K4 »

I'm looking for techinque where the prostate can be "milked", i.e. massaged or stimulated and forced to release its fluid,

WITHOUT manual stimulation of the genitalia.

Is this what we're talking about here...?

Thx,

XL2K4
halogen

milking...

Post by halogen »

we have tried without manual genital stimulation....it feels like its going to happen but it never does.....you have to use fingers for that "technique"....alot of pressure has to be applied with two fingers....you'll get a weird burning feeling in the head of your cock.....i never got any further than that.....the best way to do this is get on all fours...your partner uses index and middle finger....(use lube, and a condom...it may get a lil messy)...insert fingers as far as possible and apply down ward pressure in a "come hither" motion.....you'll have to guide your partner...tell weather to move left, right, more pressure ect....take it slow...you don't wanna damage mr prostate....
the-watcher

YES Ive done loads of it

Post by the-watcher »

Love it, the feeling of shooting a load without wanking is unreal, and if you wank whilst doing it to me its earth shattering
VladT

Post by VladT »

:oops: Yes, it´s a bit strange. Not all can this accept.Its expression of gland content, usually by dildo or vibrator introduced into rectum. The majority imagine this think in junction with gay mens - and introduce somethink into rectum is something strange as far as unacceptable.
When You will be resolved to try it, use a dildo with lubed preservativ (better two).The first obstruction is introducing - be patient bud resolute and be prepared for some pain from spasm.
Usually help a warm enema - for relaxing and ofcourse for cleaning too.
The force to express glands is suprisly big and is needed a repetetitible moving from inside out.
Before You become a experiences, You usually express only few drops in a session about 20 minuts, bud the orgasm after this is nearby ruined.
For furter information:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prostatemilkingparty
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Prostate_ ... d=23984195
Last edited by VladT on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
e2727

Milking

Post by e2727 »

I like to start milking any like to help pm me hairyitalian35 on Yahoo messager