hi anyone have low testosterone?

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

gracy

Re: hi anyone have low testosterone?

Post by gracy »

Hi Sania,
Thanks for spending time in writing long reply. I really appreciate.
Finally i learned something new to reduce libido of women and to overcome hormonal imbalance. Good learn. Thank you :)
saniatdowell wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:57 pm
gracy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm
Velcroman wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:41 pm
I think females naturally produce both estrogen and testosterone, these hormones are balanced through the hormone HDH. Once a female enters menopause, Estrogen levels drop but testosterone levels don’t. You can often tell a female has high testosterone, they have noticeable fascial hair. I had a girlfriend some time ago, she had the facial hair and said she also had low estrogen and high testosterone levels. Interestering she had not entered menopause. She was highly sexed and would have sex 2, 3 times an evening as well as masturbate during the day, often wearing a dildo. I often had lunch (and desert) at her place.

So, anecdotal as this story is, ‘I think’, testosterone heightens the libido of a female and Hormone Replacement Theropy will balance out the two hormones as long a doctors have a baseline of the estrogen before going into menopause.

Feel free to jump all over what I said BUT she was a great fuck at anytime. Pity she went to live in England.
Is there any natural ways of treating this problem?
Like lifestyle changes or following any diet to overcome this imbalance?
Hi Gracy,
After reading your question. I found these solution best suited for you

Things You'll Need:

Diindolylmethane (DIM),
Calcium-D-Glucarate,
Spearmint tea,
Black cohosh,
Saw palmetto,
Chaste tree,

Use the Diindolylmethane (DIM) as a natritional supplement to lower the testosterone levels.
Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a natural supplement made from cauliflower and broccoli, and is known to reduce androgens, or male sex hormones (among which is testosterone).
Take 120 mg od DIm daily to lower the levels.

Also drink herbal tea made up above ingredients. It is well known they reduce testosterone levels, these include black cohosh (20 to 40 mg twice daily), saw palmetto (160 mg twice daily) and chaste tree (20 to 40 mg daily). Please include these ingredients to make herbal tea. Following a well rich diet. Diet is always helpful in combating hormonal imbalance.

Coming to diet, Let me share you one of my friend story. He weighs 240 pounds. First he worked in reducing his weight with hcg diet, source. and then he worked in gaining muscle. It seems he took some HCG supplements, source. But, i am not sure.. However, with HCG diet his weight came from 240 pounds to 180 in just 4 months.
After 4 months he started taking testo boosters, proteins to develop his muscle. let me kow if you want to see his pics.. I can share before after pics of my friend.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

That info you gave Gracy sounds really interesting and very useful.
Cryto Avatar

Post by Cryto Avatar »

there are some that are on another you can try taking. Supplements that contain some new innovated DHEA or products containing sarms.
longdong17

Post by longdong17 »

Hi There! - I have struggled with ED for years - due to the side effects of the various medication I am on, but gradually overcame it -- till last week the hospital Heart assessment team decided I had high blood pressure, so the prescribed Spironolactone - and one of the many side effects of just one a day , -is it makes your tits grow - and your testosterone to go down - (Within few days- in my case) - now my cock is half the size it used to be.
ringedjohn

Post by ringedjohn »

I have almost zero testosterone thanks to radiation therapy for prostate cancer followed by anti-androgen meds to keep the testosterone production down.

Not what I wanted. I have zero energy, zero sex-drive, increasing size of my breasts and weight increase around my waist.

Not fun.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

What do you call low? What are the numbers from a blood test?
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)