TORONTO - Monthly Pump Parties Starting Again in Sept.

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

PumperTO

TORONTO - Monthly Pump Parties Starting Again in Sept.

Post by PumperTO »

Pumping BIG has been a long-time expression of mine for now over 20 yrs. I have 7 tubes including Monster Tube. I host monthly hotel weekends at airport-area hotel and several pumpers come to relax and pump in a clean, anonymous environment at hotel. Will begin again mid-September on a monthly basis for those in the Toronto and area who want to come and pump in group environment. Drop me a note if interested in more.
swampy

Re: TORONTO - Monthly Pump Parties Starting Again in Sept.

Post by swampy »

Im getting back into pumping when is your September date?
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

As a female who has never attended a “pumping party “ what tends to happen ? Is it just pumping , or ???? ..... xxxx I love the idea of attending one , but would enjoy it if there were men and women

Littlemiss 💗 xxx
PumperTO

Post by PumperTO »

Hi, LittleMiss :) thanks for the reply. The monthly parties are just men - and not just pumping. When I started 5 yrs ago I did have male/female, but many of the guys who wanted to come were married and did not feel comfortable with other women in attendance so I discontinued it and just have guys ... some like watching others pump and others join in - new experience for them.
pumperpete

Post by pumperpete »

Hey PumperTO
I'd love to join in on your get togethers. I've been pumping for years and up for getting together with others here in the GTA.
Please let me know
Cheers
pumperpete
Attachments
Photo on 2017-08-14 at 8.55 PM #3 2.jpg
also known as pumphog
Live Large
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

And is sex involved ? Xx
PumperTO

Post by PumperTO »

Yes - the Fri night is more sex party and the Sat night is more kinkier (bdsm,etc.)
The guys seem not to be inhibited with other guys around to play with (LOL) :twisted:
Sam_ON

Post by Sam_ON »

I would love to attend a pump party. When is the next one?
PumperTO

Post by PumperTO »

Howdy guys... how things have changed since last posting. With the pandemic on and everyone in isolation, I'm hoping that I can begin hosting my monthly hotel weekends beginning in September 2020. I have been hosting these weekend (without the suspension) for over 5 yrs and hoping to go another 5 yrs :) Hoping to get local Toronto guys (and surrounding areas) to come and pump and play. Keep well - and remember: It's better right now to be six feet apart rather than six feet under.

JIM - aka PumperTO
Hot-Stuff_81

Post by Hot-Stuff_81 »

I’d be interested. Do you ever host them outside of Toronto a little bit so those of us from further away wouldn’t have to drive into Toronto?