Pumping Buds: Albany area out 60 miles or so.

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

powerfulpete1235

Pumping Buds: Albany area out 60 miles or so.

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Fit, goodlooking, bimwm has been pumping for 5yrs now. Cock&ball pumping, nipples, and ass too. I have/use an electric pump with various tubes, stj, LJohnny, and cups and can pump two of us at the same time :twisted: Interested in pumping buds within an hour drive of Saratoga Springs/Albany, NY who want a regular pumping bud whose clean, safe, discreet, and fit like me. I can host or travel. I do travel south of Albany weekly and could make a pit stop with my bag of toys.
Attachments
100_1353.JPG
100_1351.JPG
2.5tube.JPG
Picture 003.jpg
Steeve3662

Re: Pumping Buds: Albany area out 60 miles or so.

Post by Steeve3662 »

powerfulpete1235 wrote:Fit, goodlooking, bimwm has been pumping for 5yrs now. Cock&ball pumping, nipples, and ass too. I have/use an electric pump with various tubes, stj, LJohnny, and cups and can pump two of us at the same time :twisted: Interested in pumping buds within an hour drive of Saratoga Springs/Albany, NY who want a regular pumping bud whose clean, safe, discreet, and fit like me. I can host or travel. I do travel south of Albany weekly and could make a pit stop with my bag of toys.
Little Falls here!
Steve
Vtpumpr

Post by Vtpumpr »

65 5'11 175lbs pumper from Vermont...Pump cock, balls, nips, ass. Can travel to meet
CvillePumper

Post by CvillePumper »

I'll be up in the Albany area mid September for a week. Bringing my pump and would love to find others to pump with.
thumprny

Post by thumprny »

Syracuse / Central NY here..