selfsucking pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

donaker

selfsucking pumpers

Post by donaker »

looking for selfsuck pumpers in northern va. must be over 9 inches long and thick. prefer cut with big main vein with branches. i love to selfsuck after a long cock and balls pump session. also must be clean!!!!!!!!!!
LAmuscleStud9

Re: selfsucking pumpers

Post by LAmuscleStud9 »

oops! misread the subject; thought you wrote "selfFucking pumpers". hope you enjoy the pic nonetheless!   ;D
Attachments
new_talent.jpg
new_talent.jpg
new_talent.jpg (4.85 KiB) Viewed 5645 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

:o :o :o :o :o<br><br>jerry 8)
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

LAmusclestud. That is a remarkable pic. :P :P :P Sure would like to see more of whatever you have. Unbelievable shot! Wow!
hairypumper
LAmuscleStud9

Post by LAmuscleStud9 »

Thanks, guys. Here's another.
Attachments
020223pump7.jpg
020223pump7.jpg
020223pump7.jpg (72.63 KiB) Viewed 5644 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

lams9,<br><br>whew dude wish i was there to help and catch it in my mouth when it pops out! mine will do it but i need help keeping it there, sooooo hot man!<br><br>way fucking hot, got any more??<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

uno mas dudes,<br><br>i cant keep a focus/angle/hold the cam and press the button and keep my cock in my ass all at once :-[<br><br>but, when not having to multi-task it sure feels good and is sooo kinky!<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

cmon dudes,<br><br>lamusclestud and i cant be the only ones on the board to perve on self fucking. way way hot. lets here from you others.<br><br>jerry 8)
LAmuscleStud9

Post by LAmuscleStud9 »

hey, jerry;<br><br>i guess we may just need to start a new topic for 'selfFuckers'.<br><br>muscle stud
RIDER

Post by RIDER »

Damn, LAmusc9, that is hot!  I'm gonna have to try that.
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Damn guys, I never even considered self-fucking. Tried it - can't do it. My dick arches in the other direction. If I can get it in soft, before it is over I am hard. Gotta keep trying though.<br><br> -A
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

aln,<br><br>show what you can, as i said i cant do all 3 at once either but you get the idea.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
in_the_ass.jpg
in_the_ass.jpg
in_the_ass.jpg (13.55 KiB) Viewed 5641 times
donaker

Post by donaker »

[quote author=donaker link=board=meeting;num=1078012857;start=0#0 date=02/28/04 at 16:00:47]looking for selfsuck pumpers in northern va. must be over 9 inches long and thick. prefer cut with big main vein with branches. i love to selfsuck after a long cock and balls pump session. also must be clean!!!!!!!!!![/quote]<br><br><br>iam still looking for pumpers that enjoy a selfsuck session after a hot pump session. anyone in northern va? now this is not selffuck but selfsuck.iam 10 inches long and thick with a big main vein with branches. have nice shaved ball sac with nicely trimed pubes.<br>
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Donaker- You are certainly a fortunate dude to pack a 10" tool. However, I'm sure you know that you are in about the 2% of all packers. I am in the NoVA area, but no where close to what you are looking for. I also think Jerry is in the area and he is nice, but I think a bit short of 9" (not trying to measure your joint, Jerry). Don, you need to relax your standards man. I would like to see you suck that anaconda, myself.<br><br> -A
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

heres an attempt i did tonight, need someone else to take the pic i think, would be much easier to have my hands free and in a better position, but alas....
Attachments
DSCN0114.JPG
DSCN0114.JPG
DSCN0114.JPG (118.27 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Newbie to this, all help is welcum
8.5L 5.5W never used anything but my hand and some simple streching