New to the forum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Schlepphoden

New to the forum

Post by Schlepphoden »

Hello pumping folks!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm toni from germany, 30 years old and I'm (like all of you) on my way to gain some genital size. The nicname toni was allready taken, so I took the name schlepphoden :lol: :lol:

In my case, I'm addicted to ballstretching and came over from the secretleather forum.

I made my first pumping experiences maybe 10 years ago and thought it was the way to gain some scrotal meat. But now I'm stretching my balls since 2 years with all techniques (manual, weights, pumping...) and made some serious gains.

My goal is to have my balls hanging to my knees or even lower one day.

I saw so many super hot pictures in this forum, with all your swollen meaty genitals. It inspires me alot and I'm exited to follow all of you on your way to get huge!

Here are some pictures of my current form:
Summer 2020
Summer 2020
Summer 2020
Summer 2020
20200610_223341_copy_540x669.jpg
HrnMntMan

Re: New to the forum

Post by HrnMntMan »

Welcome! Toni -Schlepphoden. Sounds like you are well on you way to knee length gains. Keep up your manual ball stretching as you add in pumping to keep the gains going. Looking great and bulging.
dasher

Post by dasher »

welcome to the forum!
good to see a new pumper here, wish you success to reach your goals … Schlepphoden

da ist der Name wohl Programm …. viel Erfolg
Schlepphoden

Post by Schlepphoden »

HrnMntMan wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:52 pm Welcome! Toni -Schlepphoden. Sounds like you are well on you way to knee length gains. Keep up your manual ball stretching as you add in pumping to keep the gains going. Looking great and bulging.
Thank you HrnMntMan! Btw... your name seems familiar to me. I thought I would meet some SecretLeather buddies here, hehe :D
dasher wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:02 am welcome to the forum!
good to see a new pumper here, wish you success to reach your goals … Schlepphoden

da ist der Name wohl Programm …. viel Erfolg
Hi dasher, thank you so much! It seems like there are a lot of german pumpers around :D
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

It looks like you are well on your way, packing that tube full of your meat!
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Schlepphoden

Post by Schlepphoden »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 am It looks like you are well on your way, packing that time full of your meat!
Thanks Tinyme :)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

HalloToni, Schlepphoden ist auch mein Ziel. Arbeite noch daran, aber gut Ding braucht Weile.
Bist auf gutem Weg wie ich sehe.
Schlepphoden

Post by Schlepphoden »

bigtitlover wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:31 pm HalloToni, Schlepphoden ist auch mein Ziel. Arbeite noch daran, aber gut Ding braucht Weile.
Bist auf gutem Weg wie ich sehe.
Danke dir! Ich sitze tatsächlich wieder im Homeoffice mit dem Sack im Zylinder :lol:

Wie weit möchtest du denn dehnen bzw. wie weit bist du?
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hello Toni,thamk you for your photos. I think that you look so impressive

and I hope you will send us more photos of your pumping progress.

What a beautiful cock!! I feel so envious.

Best wishes, Salguy
Schlepphoden

Post by Schlepphoden »

salguy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 pm Hello Toni,thamk you for your photos. I think that you look so impressive

and I hope you will send us more photos of your pumping progress.

What a beautiful cock!! I feel so envious.

Best wishes, Salguy
Thanks for your kind words salguy :) I will post my progress, I promise! When I see all this pumping pics, I feel small with my own package :lol: But that's good, it motivates me alot...
tom550

Post by tom550 »

[quote=Schlepphoden post_id=343316 time=1596464540 user_id=114544]
Hello pumping folks!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm toni from germany, 30 years old and I'm (like all of you) on my way to gain some genital size. The nicname toni was allready taken, so I took the name schlepphoden :lol: :lol:

In my case, I'm addicted to ballstretching and came over from the secretleather forum.

I made my first pumping experiences maybe 10 years ago and thought it was the way to gain some scrotal meat. But now I'm stretching my balls since 2 years with all techniques (manual, weights, pumping...) and made some serious gains.

My goal is to have my balls hanging to my knees or even lower one day.

I saw so many super hot pictures in this forum, with all your swollen meaty genitals. It inspires me alot and I'm exited to follow all of you on your way to get huge!

Here are some pictures of my current form:

20200801_123343_copy_756x1008.jpg

20200629_193528_copy_756x1008.jpg

20200610_223341_copy_540x669.jpg
[/quote]
Attachments
IMGP6653.jpg
pilsner

Post by pilsner »

Hi schlepphoden welcome, beautiful stretch and looking good, keep up stretching and you will get there.
Thanks for picture sharing.
pilsner
Schlepphoden

Post by Schlepphoden »

Thank you pilsner! :)
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hi Toni,just to say that you look so good wearing those big weights.I think that in a very short time you will be able
to add another one to the others. I look forward to seeing you with all 3 hanging there!
It would be great to see a photo of you in pair of nice tight shorts.......with a giant bulge.
All the best,
Salguy.
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Hi Toni and welcome. Nice job and really like the weights. I need to try them sometime.