I'm new to this

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Stubedt0e

I'm new to this

Post by Stubedt0e »

I just started pumping and I don't think I have the vacuum to high why does it feel like I'm being kick in the balls?
Attachments
20200801_224658.jpg
ShadetheDWolf

Re: I'm new to this

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

It happens, especially with it being your first time. I see you have the pressure set to 5hg already. I recommend starting a little lower to get yourself used to it. I have the same pump/gauge. Usually around between the Z and E is a comfortable zone to start in. The longer you’re in and the more you pump, the easier it’ll be and better it will feel. When I first started I only did 2-3 hg. That was with a different pumper and gauge. The one you (and I) currently have is a bit tricky. But that Z-E spot is roughly where that 2-3 hg is. Just take your time and don’t let get the pressure too high. Especially if it’s uncomfortable for you at this time.
Stubedt0e

Post by Stubedt0e »

How long should I do it? Can I d o it to long?
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Stubedt0e wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:06 pm How long should I do it? Can I d o it to long?
You can do it long, so long as you’re careful with the pressure and your bodies present limits. My first time pumping the package, I slept with it on. I don’t recommend trying it lol. I got the size I wanted at the time, but with the cost of lack of sleep and a sore set of balls in the morning lol. Starting out, if your body can handle it, maybe an hour to 2 hours would be good. Give you some decent results depending how your body reacts to the vacuum. Just pace yourself and keep the pressure at 5hg or below. Again, since you’re just starting, I’d recommend starting lower than 5 until your groin gets used to it. Proper lubrication helps as well of course 😁
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Stubedt0e wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:06 pm How long should I do it? Can I d o it to long?
And to put it in perspective, I’ve pumped for around 6-7 hours in one day, with breaks of course. But it’s because I’m used to it and had the time to do so lol
Stubedt0e

Post by Stubedt0e »

I think I did good for my first time? Will they get bigger over time if I do this more often?
Attachments
20200802_005610.jpg
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Stubedt0e wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 pm I think I did good for my first time? Will they get bigger over time if I do this more often?
Awesome stuff ❤️ And yes they will. You’ll of course have your off days sometimes. How big you can get them depends on how long you do it, the pressure, your mood, and even the atmospheric conditions. You’ll be an armloader in no time if you keep it up 😁 and hopefully you have more free time to pump than I do lol.