Replacement BM357 Seal

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Replacement BM357 Seal

Post by TinyMe »

I’m looking for a new seal for my BM357 as I’ve just split the existing one.

Pumptoys charge twice the product price for postage and Thickwall charge 2.5 times the Pumptoys product price with similar overall price to including postage.

Essentially, I don’t want to pay £70 ($90) for a new seal.

Any ideas on where else might be less expensive?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
HrnMntMan

Re: Replacement BM357 Seal

Post by HrnMntMan »

Two to two and a half times shipping! Wow! I’m not sure if the price is cheaper but maybe an Oxballs JuicyXL seal. The BM stoc is a 3” opening. It should work. Give it a see and if t he price is less. My other thought is Familyguy just finished a nice looking homemade seal. If you feel crafty.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

HrnMntMan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm Two to two and a half times shipping! Wow! I’m not sure if the price is cheaper but maybe an Oxballs JuicyXL seal. The BM stoc is a 3” opening. It should work. Give it a see and if t he price is less. My other thought is Familyguy just finished a nice looking homemade seal. If you feel crafty.
Hey man, thanks for the reply. I already have a juicy XL and it’s ever so slightly too big for the 357 and causes it to pinch the skin inside the tube.

Today I just became the proud owner of a 3.5” Thickwall Long Jonny, so hoping the XL will fit perfectly inside this, to allow me to mix it up for a while. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

TinyMe wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:31 am
HrnMntMan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm Two to two and a half times shipping! Wow! I’m not sure if the price is cheaper but maybe an Oxballs JuicyXL seal. The BM stoc is a 3” opening. It should work. Give it a see and if t he price is less. My other thought is Familyguy just finished a nice looking homemade seal. If you feel crafty.
Hey man, thanks for the reply. I already have a juicy XL and it’s ever so slightly too big for the 357 and causes it to pinch the skin inside the tube.

Today I just became the proud owner of a 3.5” Thickwall Long Jonny, so hoping the XL will fit perfectly inside this, to allow me to mix it up for a while. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I wondered about that not being a BMM owner but the specs were close. I had my doubts though for the reasons to u mentioned. Way to go on the LJ. I’ve got one myself and enjoy it.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hey man just a thought did you try gluing it back together.
If it's a silicon seal get tube at hardware store 5 or 10 bucks.
Use the glass silicon they make fish tanks with no added chemicals.
Like i said just a thought.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bentslong wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:25 am Hey man just a thought did you try gluing it back together.
If it's a silicon seal get tube at hardware store 5 or 10 bucks.
Use the glass silicon they make fish tanks with no added chemicals.
Like i said just a thought.
Thanks man! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻