Want to start - where can I find information?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigbigskinny

Re: Want to start - where can I find information?

Post by bigbigskinny »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:01 pm As for the brass parts: It would be better to find them in a hardware shop than eBay. You don't have to pay shipping and if they're not the right size, you can take them back and get the right ones.

Because a jar has a fairly sharp top edge, you'll need some kind of cushion. If you don't have a cushion, pumping with it will get painful, quickly. I can't find Thickwall's cushion by itself, so you may need to contact them. Somebody found a cushion from another retailer in the UK and posted it here on Newart. I'll try to find the post.

Also, a two-stage cylinder from anybody will cost a LOT more than a large regular cylinder because of all of the seams. A Sun Tea Jar is equivalent to a very large, regular, one-stage cylinder.
Thanks for the all the info - I've done a re-read of the guide and it really isn't written for someone like me who knows fuck all about DIY hardware stuff. Even if I got all the correct parts together, I feel like the chances of me managing to put it all together successfully without any leaks or what-not are quite slim.

Is there anywhere I can buy them pre-made without spending multiple hundreds of pounds? I've noticed some people occasionally post adverts here for second hand, but there's nothing available right this moment. How does compatibility of chamber/ pump work? I see chambers usually being sold without pumps, but I'd assume they'd need to be the same brand to work with one another? Just overall, I don't have confidence in the DIY route, and I'm happy to spend a chunk of money but the only options seem to be over £200 - as a beginner, I'd rather go for something cheaper right now and figure out exactly what I need (esp keeping in mind pumping with and without saline), rather than immediately buy the top end product.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:28 pm This will get you started.

UK Jar.
It's impossible to tell from the photo what kind of plastic is used to make this jar. There are two types of plastic used--it's either flexible or it's not. A flexible jar caves in slightly when you squeeze it. A non-flexible jar is typically made out of some type of hard acrylic plastic. You want a non-flexible jar to withstand the vacuum. The issue with glass is that glass cracks and breaks easily, and if you need to enlarge a hole on a glass jar, it's not easy unless you have the right tools. Anyway, here's a plastic jar I found on Amazon-UK.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bello-Plastic- ... r=8-2&th=1
The Kilner jars are made of glass, so compaction under pressure won’t be an issue.

Hey SkinnyLad, you can buy Kilner jars at The Range, so go there and check them out for size.

You can also buy a brake bleeder pump on eBay for less than £15 and they come with about 3 feet of plastic tubing too.

All you then need to worry about is the valve conversion kit. You can get this on Pumptoys and it’s also not expensive.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bigbigskinny

Post by bigbigskinny »

TinyMe wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:11 pm
SFBallpumper wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:28 pm This will get you started.

UK Jar.
It's impossible to tell from the photo what kind of plastic is used to make this jar. There are two types of plastic used--it's either flexible or it's not. A flexible jar caves in slightly when you squeeze it. A non-flexible jar is typically made out of some type of hard acrylic plastic. You want a non-flexible jar to withstand the vacuum. The issue with glass is that glass cracks and breaks easily, and if you need to enlarge a hole on a glass jar, it's not easy unless you have the right tools. Anyway, here's a plastic jar I found on Amazon-UK.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bello-Plastic- ... r=8-2&th=1
The Kilner jars are made of glass, so compaction under pressure won’t be an issue.

Hey SkinnyLad, you can buy Kilner jars at The Range, so go there and check them out for size.

You can also buy a brake bleeder pump on eBay for less than £15 and they come with about 3 feet of plastic tubing too.

All you then need to worry about is the valve conversion kit. You can get this on Pumptoys and it’s also not expensive.
It's $119 + import charges for the conversion kit, which is honestly too steep considering how I'm not sure it will fit the jar/ pump that I buy. I'm wondering if it's worth buying something more readily available that can do cock + ball and then get an STJ if I can find someone selling a complete kit down the line.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Combining Saline and pumping is a very interesting idea. I have attempted it a few times a few years ago. Here are my recollections and observations:
1- You can't pump immediately after infusing. There is a hole in your scrotum and the saline will leak straight out. You can wait till the following day to give the skin a chance to heal. But, your body will have absorbed most of the saline by then.
2- A better approach is to infuse 5% or 10% Glucose/Dextrose solution because it lasts a lot longer and continues to inflate your scrotum well after you have concluded your infusion. So, if you opt for a 10% solution, you can wait till the following day to start the pumping.
3- the problem with (2) above is that, for me, my balls got too fat and I could not stuff them into the BMM which has a 4" opening. Instead, I had to use the Monster Senior, which hinges open. The monster Junior could not close around my balls after an infusion no matter how hard I tried.

I remember once I tried to infuse at the same time I was pumping in the Monster Senior. It was very frustrating because the drip was very slow and I could not form a good seal where the drip line was sandwiched between the tube and my body.

Even though infusion is a very interesting and fun hobby, I like pumping way better. Not only does the scrotum get bigger, but, the balls themselves get a lot bigger (which does not happen when you infuse). Also, the vans get a LOT thicker, which, for me, is a fun feeling.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
bigbigskinny

Post by bigbigskinny »

headair123 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 am Combining Saline and pumping is a very interesting idea. I have attempted it a few times a few years ago. Here are my recollections and observations:
1- You can't pump immediately after infusing. There is a hole in your scrotum and the saline will leak straight out. You can wait till the following day to give the skin a chance to heal. But, your body will have absorbed most of the saline by then.
2- A better approach is to infuse 5% or 10% Glucose/Dextrose solution because it lasts a lot longer and continues to inflate your scrotum well after you have concluded your infusion. So, if you opt for a 10% solution, you can wait till the following day to start the pumping.
3- the problem with (2) above is that, for me, my balls got too fat and I could not stuff them into the BMM which has a 4" opening. Instead, I had to use the Monster Senior, which hinges open. The monster Junior could not close around my balls after an infusion no matter how hard I tried.

I remember once I tried to infuse at the same time I was pumping in the Monster Senior. It was very frustrating because the drip was very slow and I could not form a good seal where the drip line was sandwiched between the tube and my body.

Even though infusion is a very interesting and fun hobby, I like pumping way better. Not only does the scrotum get bigger, but, the balls themselves get a lot bigger (which does not happen when you infuse). Also, the vans get a LOT thicker, which, for me, is a fun feeling.
Good points. I should probably do the 2 separately, synergistically. The bullmaster looks ideal but again it's not on sale in the UK or perhaps even Europe. I don't know why this stuff is so hard to come by...
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Bignlow has a 4” long Jonny for sale. Is that any good for you?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
luvthebloat

Post by luvthebloat »

bigbigskinny wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:50 am I started doing saline inflation and want to combine it with some pumping. However, there's no stickys in this forum - I had to be linked to a helpful PDF for inflation (after I'd already started) and I'm sure there's info on this forum for beginners, but since there's no sticky I don't know where it is.

Could someone point me in the right direction or help me out as a beginner? I see people have equipment, some of it appears to be homemade - I'm also unsure if there's any risks/ techniques in regards to time/ pressure. I'm looking to get huge and I have lots of time and privacy... thanks!

thats a good looking pumped ball sack and cock,did you have any joy with the saline. I'm interested to see how big you get saline and pumping. :D
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I made my own 4" tube with this stuff..
You might need 5"
Amazon -
Clear acrylic Plastic Plexiglass Pipe tube 4" 114 mm by foot Fits 4" PVC fitting
Charlotte Pipe 05980H 4" DWV Cap PVC DWV (Drain, Waste and Vent) Schedule 40 (Single Unit), White
Colder PMCD1002 Acetal Tube Fitting, Coupler, Shutoff, In-Line, 1/8" Flow Coupler x 1/8" NPT Male
Glue for Acrylic Plexiglass
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!