Adding water to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Thicshake

Adding water to pumping

Post by Thicshake »

Heya all. I’m kinda new to the scene and getting into pumping. I have a pump I’ve been using and I see all these things about adding water and how that helps. Can someone explain to me how to do that? I’ve been told you don’t wanna get water into the pump itself, so how do you position everything so the water doesn’t get in there, while also not making a mess with water everywhere?

Is there like a video tutorial somewhere? Haha
I also read something about ebsom salts helping?

Thanks!

Side note: I am interested in befriending someone who has more knowledge that could act as a mentor. I’m a very chatty person and think it would be easier to talk directly with someone rather than go searching for answers all the time. Respond if you’re interested :)
Thicshake

Re: Adding water to pumping

Post by Thicshake »

image.jpg
sydblowjob

Post by sydblowjob »

Hey thicshake!

What I normally do when adding warm water into the routine is fill the tube with about 3-4 inches of water in the bottom. (Make sure the water is warm, but not too warm to cause discomfort-too hot of water increases chances of blistering)
After the water is added and your balls and cock are lubed up well, put your junk in the jar, standing preferably, and then you just sort of hold the tube firmly against your groin to hold it in place. Then I’ll tilt the tube so the water flows away from the vacuum outlet towards my groin. Then you just gotta connect your pump and build some pressure and you’re good to go!
Whenever you need to re apply the vacuum just again, make sure to tilt your tube so the water is away from the outlet.
There are systems to capture water from the line so that it doesn’t reach your pump, but I’ve found this was is easiest!
I’d love to help you out more in the future! Hope this helps you out and feel free to PM me with questions or if you want to connect a different way !
Keep on Pumping! :P
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

When I wet pump, I use a cheap water trap. It costs about $15. Here’s a diagram.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50291&p=342132&hili ... ap#p342131
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

Is there any fear about using a heating pad and water at the same time? Don’t need to hurt myself lol
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

A heating pad will keep the water warm. Just be careful of the temperature of the water and the heating pad. You don’t want to boil your hot dog.
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

I ordered a cheaper heating pad that should come in today. I didn’t wanna shell out money on something too expensive.
If you all have recommendations for heating pad, i would appreciate it. The one i bought i think only has one setting for heat. I’ll let you all know how my current one works. But I plan on doing it with water tomorrow when I have a bit more privacy.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here’s what I use. Note that the link is to the US Amazon store. If you’re not in the US, it may say that the product is not available. If you’re outside the US, let me know and I’ll see what I can find.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52170&p=342084&hili ... ad#p342084
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

I am in the US. From Ohio myself. I’ll see how this one i ordered works and then I’ll keep that one in mine for the future.
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

So I am currently attempting a wet pump and quickly finding out how troublesome it is if you don’t have everything you need in direct access.
Everytime I move around, I’m afraid the suction is going to break and water will go everywhere. I also notice that if i stand up or walk, the water goes to the end of my cylinder and goes into the rubbing connected to the pump. Since I’m trying to avoid getting water into the tubing, this makes it difficult to move around.
Maybe it just takes some more practice, but this form of pumping takes a bit more planning it seems.
Next step is trying to figuire out how to get my heating pad to reach me while I’m being this careful in the bathroom.
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

Hopefully we see some progress here. I’m doing 2 30 min sessions. I need to find a way to get my heating pad in here. I noticed that even with being extra careful, some moisture still got into the piping. :/
image.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Why don’t you disconnect the pump when you walk around?

The water shouldn’t come out of the valve. 🤔

If it doesn’t let air molecules out, it sure won’t let water droplets out 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Thicshake

Post by Thicshake »

Oh. I didn’t think about that. Lol. I thought if I disconnected it, it would lose preasure.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I added a T & extra tubing to my pump tubing.
I lube up & suck myself into the pump tube. If I want warm water, I put the T end into a jug of warm water & open the valve & warm water gets sucked in. Also, I use it as a pressure release, instead of loosening the colder plug.
IMG_20200525_141727.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

PumpingNow, it sounds like a great idea!!! (New pumpers note that he’s using a pump that can handle getting wet inside. Other kinds of pumps, particularly trigger style pumps, usually get destroyed when they get wet inside. Been there, done that.)