3D print files

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: 3D print files

Post by FamilyGuy »

That's the way I went ender22, but not cure all the way so the outer cylinder would stick but not sink.
Pumping Now it's about as stiff as the regular cushion from pumptoys which works better for the large mouth jar. Also made the base
about an inch thick to help keep a lot of the abdominal area out.
Inner cylinder 3.5 inches, outer cylinder 4.7 inches and cake pan 6 inches.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Automatic pumps are nice, but

Need electricity
kinda big
can be noisy
Stuck sitting there

I adjust my Colder fitting or leave the hand pump attached, let natural leak-down do it's thing...

side note '[- don'[t spill gtatorade on your keyboard. You gtet all kinds of gtlitchyes.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Some cushions I printed with PLA, the West System epoxy doesn't stick when you use with lotions....
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

The pump I use is battery powered, so it’s portable, and you can hang it around your neck with the included lanyard. It also comes with an AC adapter, so you can plug it into the wall if you want. It’s a vacuum pump that moms use to pump breast milk, so you don’t have to take it apart or make modifications to it. It's not totally quiet, but it's made for household use, so it's not noisy. Here’s the thread that details the plans. With the check valve, it can pump about 7 HgIn. The pressure can be adjusted. Be sure to read the posts that follow this one.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49683&p=316667&hili ... ma#p316492

(Link corrected)
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
monster_sphere

Post by monster_sphere »

What material would you be printing that body seal out of?
I know of an alternative that's much easier and cheaper.
@monster_sphere
https://twitter.com/monster_sphere
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

monster_sphere wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 pm What material would you be printing that body seal out of?
I know of an alternative that's much easier and cheaper.
I can't get out of these home made jars. A straight tube or more tapered entrance works better.
3d PLA printed cushions....
IMG_20200503_123647.jpg
IMG_20190523_061939.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

A note about programmable electric pumps...

A pump pulling 5 hg will have a lot more vacuum on a small cock tube versus a big ball tube.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

More chances of blisters when pumping cock only.. Vacuum is magnified when using smaller tubes.
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

Thanks for posting the files. It is truly a whole new world with today’s technology
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Wanted to update here. I put the idea of a bullmaster style tube on hold, I didn't try that file I posted about earlier. I do still plan on trying it at some point, weather it's that file or I try to make my own I'm not sure yet.
However I had been most recently trying balls only pumping. I had really liked the results. More lower hang, pee more normal afterwards. Just looks real good hours and hours after. I had made a 2.75" slightly tapered tube out of a acrylic travel glass. I used "pumping now"s candy jar seal and sized it to fit the end. It was very comfortable and worked great. After using it a while and getting bigger each time after daily use I hit a plateau, 1" to packing the tube I'd get stuck I guess you'd say, because of the taper. So I decided I'll make a new one, same seal, and find another travel glass that was straight instead of tapered.
But after more thought I figured, travel glasses don't get much bigger than the one I had, and I was a inch to packing the old one. So a new one wouldn't really last me long I thought. So that's when I designed this new tube. Fully printed. It would allow me lots of room to grow huge and still get out of with ease. It's a monster tube style tube, but for balls only. I printed this, I got polyurethane resin and coated the halves inside and out a few times, sanded it all smooth. I cut the seal out of a thin yoga mat. It seals great.
I'll post the file in a little bit and write more about it.
Attachments
A+ Gallery_3.jpg
A+ Gallery_2.jpg
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Sorry for the crappy quality GIF.
Attachments
GIF-200903_184223.gif
GIF-200903_184223.gif (2.47 MiB) Viewed 2863 times
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

And the files

Stl and blend
Attachments
Download.zip
(444.34 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I didn't get a picture of the tube itself, or me fresh out of it. But these photos are 12 hours later.
On another note, I am planing tube number 2, it does work well as is. If anyone is interested in trying it. But version 2 I'm going to make a contoured notch in the seal for the cock to rest in. Should make it a bit more comfortable. And I'm going to make the seal bump out a little in the butt area, also for comfort, kind of like in "pumping now"s contoured seal design on the 1rst page. I'm going to make the walls just slightly thicker. And add a hole for the fitting instead of drilling it after. Should make it stronger. Aslo make the tube slightly larger, so it will last longer before outgrowing it. Maybe I'm over optimistic, but I do want to try to pack this thing, I don't know how long it will take. But I'm damn sure going to try.
Attachments
IMG_20200903_185030_1.jpg
IMG_20200903_185024.jpg
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

And sorry, I feel like I'm bombing this tread with posts. But I wanted to add that I printed this tube with clear transparent petg filament. It's not crystal clear. And the resin cures slightly yellow on top of that. So it's by no means like looking trough a store bought tube. But you can tell where your skin is pressing against the tube. So you are aware of your progress.

It was my first try with petg so I'm going to play with my settings to see if I can't get a clearer and nicer print on version 2 Aswell. And of course I'll post those files and photos when I do it. But it won't be for a while yet. I'm satisfied with version 1 for the time being.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

No that won't work. But petg is as strong as abs but easy to print like pla. And if you want a transparent print google says petg is the best way to go. It comes out pretty smooth and glossy all by itself.