3D print files

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: 3D print files

Post by FamilyGuy »

Have you completed the design for the 6 3/4x10 canister yet? Looking for something along that design for my jar.
But reversed where the smaller opening would be inside the jar and the thick pad against the body.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 pm Have you completed the design for the 6 3/4x10 canister yet? Looking for something along that design for my jar.
But reversed where the smaller opening would be inside the jar and the thick pad against the body.
This one has 3 1/2" opening in the jar, 4" opening against your groin..
You're thinking a bigger pad against your groin?
Include a sketch like this?
Include a sketch like this?
I moved the 6 3/4" tube away from the body. Getting something that wide against my groin wasn't going to work, unless I was splayed like a gymnast!

I modified an earlier splittable design that was similar to
Tube Flare 6.jpg
& wrapped it with stout cord. Sucked myself in, but the cord stretched & halves widened apart next to my body. It needs removable clamp with no stretch. Amazon-man to the bat cave!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I've printed the wrapped mouth seal, epoxied it to 4"pvc pipe, and it's by far the most comfortable tube I've used. I used a print service to print it. But I just got in the mail my own printer. I can't wait to start playing around making seals and tubes. If I try to print a bull master style tube I'll be putting that wrapped mouth seal on it I'd say. It really is super comfy.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Bobbybass,
Glad you found the Warped mouth seal comfy.. That was a concept I never printed, but will for my next tube.
I'm getting too many experimental tubes lying around, now.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I'd bet the flared mouth one, your second post, would be super comfy too. Maybe printed with tpu, I'd bet that would seal well without needing a plastic bag over it.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Pumping Now, the ideal tube shape that you posted a GIF of, would you want to share the 3d file for that. I'll like to tinker around with it in blender. I'm not great with blender but I like messing around with it trying to get used to it.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Bobbybass wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:29 am I'd bet the flared mouth one, your second post, would be super comfy too. Maybe printed with tpu, I'd bet that would seal well without needing a plastic bag over it.
Agreed. TPU would have some softness.
I want to give new prints a quick try before putting a lot of time in it. (Been 2 weeks!)
Smoothing after printing is another way.
I've been sanding & coating with epoxy, any little roughness is noticeable.
Last edited by Pumping Now on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Bobbybass wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:17 am Pumping Now, the ideal tube shape that you posted a GIF of, would you want to share the 3d file for that. I'll like to tinker around with it in blender. I'm not great with blender but I like messing around with it trying to get used to it.
Dang, Bull Balls tube file kaput.
Here's similar splittable I've been considering.
Bull Balls in the works...
Ctube S.jpg
Ctube S.zip
(147.91 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Thanks. Another thought is printing with abs and vapour smoothing it. Just google vapour smooth 3d print if you don't know what I mean. I think it only works with abs tho. It won't work for pla for sure. But it would be a good option for smoothing.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Here are the dimensions of my jar . . . 3.60" id to 4.27" id curved lip. 5.22" od and 2.60" long neck. It's a big jar. Thought about going
somewhere along the line of how the juicy is shaped. I do have a printer, just waiting on parts.
Attachments
with a longer and thicker neck
with a longer and thicker neck
JarCushin.jpg (9.97 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
has a slight curve outward around the rim
has a slight curve outward around the rim
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Check this thing out. It can be found on cults 3d and just search for the name in the photos. I downloaded it but can't share the file because it costs money to download, but it's cheap for the first few downloads.
This is not mine or something I'm making money on, I just happened to come across it and thought it was very interesting and thought others with 3d printers might want to try it as well.
Again I'm not promoting anything, making any kind of profit, I'm just sharing something I thought was very cool and I'll post up photos of mine once I get the time to print it.
I don't think it will be goot for wet pumping tho, as it sucks air from the top, through the walls down to the base, but I think it will be convenient having the hose attach at the base.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200613_082814.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Sexier looking with the suction connection hidden; headed to the site now!
Curious best print material for pump actual use.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I'm almost thinking transparent petg. But I have no experience with it.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Not 3d printed but I did make a cushion for my large jar. Will see how it works Saturday morn.
Attachments
20200716_124628.jpg
20200716_182646.jpg
20200716_182856.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Looking good.
My experience with soft cushions for Bullmasters, they constrict fluid flow. I prefer the hard cushion.. I have enough 'pudge', I am the cushion!