Ball Stretching Questions

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DMC

Ball Stretching Questions

Post by DMC »

So I have been pumping my cock now for about 6 months and have made some progress but I want to develop some low hanging balls. :)
It's been kind of cold where I live and my balls are almost always close to my body unless I take a real hot bath but I dont like to do that very often cause its not great for your skin, or testosterone from what I have read.
Anyways, I have started wearing a silicone ring during the day to keep my balls out a bit. Usually an hour or so at a time. If I go much longer than that it starts hurting and I have to take a break. I am usually wearing this ring for about 8 hours a day.
I just ordered a heavy metal ball stretcher but I am guessing that I wont be able to use this thing for a while but Im going to give it a show when it shows up in the mail.
Any advice from some pros on this site?
Any clue if what I am already doing as far as prep work with this silicone ring is going to help at all in the long run, or am I just wasting my time?
I can say that I have been practicing semen retention for about 50 days now. I do still like to pump, then edge myself for about 45 min. I put about 4 or 5 silicone rings on my balls and tie a heavy shampoo bottle to them and get a real nice stretch for at least 30 min every other day. I have been doing that off and on for years, but it seems like my balls never really want to hang out there and Im getting pissed off about it.
Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!!
bigricky

Re: Ball Stretching Questions

Post by bigricky »

Trust me, this is the answer to a low hanging bag.
ball stretcher
ball stretcher
DMC

Post by DMC »

Wow. Now that is impressive.
How many years has it taken to get to that level of stretch?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Wow! Walk the beach with that thing!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Don't know what what you are starting with, but you're in the ball park. Starting light and working up. Going through the threads is the forum would be a good idea. Many have been where you are.
Are the silicon rings too tight?
Are you moisturizing?
Have a 2 3/4" to 3" straight tube to pump them down with?
Have you tried SS shackles from the local home improvement or hardware store? They give some space and weight. Do not use galvanized.
Just a few questions.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

Hey BIGRICKY,

Where did you buy that awsome piece of equipment?
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

You can get a stretcher like Big ricky is displaying (the Ball Forcer from UK company Secret leather is one such). Then wear it all night to bed, The balls will stretch and relax through the night and , every morning, you will find you have gained more length, so put a little bit heavier weights on each morning and let gravity take over during the day from the all night torque . Your balls will be hanging lo wer and lower each day.

This regime will also strengthen the tendons etc supporting the dick and balls. It will give you stronger longer lastin erections and you will ejaculate stronger and more loads.

After a couple months (while you have been increasing the weights a bit each day and lengthening the stretch a little daily) get a parachute, fix the weights to your balls and swing. Again only up the weight a little over time.

These measures are an adaptation of ancient Chinese techniques which are part of Qi Gong, A bit of practice over time and the benefits will be very apparent. And your balls will be large and handsome!
uncutlowhangers

Post by uncutlowhangers »

bigricky wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:50 am Trust me, this is the answer to a low hanging bag.

128592.jpg
Wow that is beautiful
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

DMC wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:58 am So I have been pumping my cock now for about 6 months and have made some progress but I want to develop some low hanging balls. :)
It's been kind of cold where I live and my balls are almost always close to my body unless I take a real hot bath but I dont like to do that very often cause its not great for your skin, or testosterone from what I have read.
Anyways, I have started wearing a silicone ring during the day to keep my balls out a bit. Usually an hour or so at a time. If I go much longer than that it starts hurting and I have to take a break. I am usually wearing this ring for about 8 hours a day.
I just ordered a heavy metal ball stretcher but I am guessing that I wont be able to use this thing for a while but Im going to give it a show when it shows up in the mail.
Any advice from some pros on this site?
Any clue if what I am already doing as far as prep work with this silicone ring is going to help at all in the long run, or am I just wasting my time?
I can say that I have been practicing semen retention for about 50 days now. I do still like to pump, then edge myself for about 45 min. I put about 4 or 5 silicone rings on my balls and tie a heavy shampoo bottle to them and get a real nice stretch for at least 30 min every other day. I have been doing that off and on for years, but it seems like my balls never really want to hang out there and Im getting pissed off about it.
Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!!
DMC from my personal experience it never pays off to try to stretch continuously if your balls want to withdraw.

I never stretch when I do not have control of keeping things loose and relaxed. All forcing cold withdrawn balls to stretch achieves is discomfort.

I’ll only wear testicle weights to bed at night or do manual stretching when I’ve warmed things up to a nice sag.

Forget hot water use a heating pad. Water makes skin shrivel.

I’ve testicle stretched and pumped for 10 years, My balls sag about 8 inches and I can wear over 6 steel weights easily and I still have extreme withdrawal when it is cold.

I sit on a heating pad all day at work never had any testosterone issues. Also I too edge and avoid blowing loads except when I have sex, it’s a good practice.