Pumped Kunt!?!?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

powerfulpete1235

Pumped Kunt!?!?

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Okay.....here you go. It's short but really sweet. I love how he can't push it back in :twisted: My god what a Kunt :D

https://www.xvideos.com/video26858419/prolapso_retal_-_cuceta
ShadetheDWolf

Re: Pumped Kunt!?!?

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm Okay.....here you go. It's short but really sweet. I love how he can't push it back in :twisted: My god what a Kunt :D

https://www.xvideos.com/video26858419/prolapso_retal_-_cuceta
Tell me how ❤️ I’m trying to get ass lips like that as well 😮I’ve only had one successful pump with my tail hole but it didn’t turn into lips. Just a puffiness that went away maybe 20-30 minutes after I took the cylinder off. But I’m wanting the lips that dangle like yours ❤️
BigBallz

Post by BigBallz »

Why oh why would someone want to do that to themselves? It's dangerous and damage to the rectum. Unable to push during bowel movements. Diapers are in his future and possibly surgery. Getting fucked in the ass is fun and exciting but this is taking it to far.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

BigBallz wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:17 am Why oh why would someone want to do that to themselves? It's dangerous and damage to the rectum. Unable to push during bowel movements. Diapers are in his future and possibly surgery. Getting fucked in the ass is fun and exciting but this is taking it to far.
True true. I do enjoy have my lips pumped. But I don’t do it often. And never gotten to the extent of this. Sometimes I imagine about it. But then yeah. What you said comes to mind and I question it :T meh