Jock straps for men with massive sacs.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Jock straps for men with massive sacs.

Post by bigricky »

Wildmant.com has a selection of underwear for those of us with big bags. I recommend this site, the product is wonderful and the Customer service is Excellent.
perfect support for men with large bags.
perfect support for men with large bags.
Kept4Her

Re: Jock straps for men with massive sacs.

Post by Kept4Her »

Thanks... Will be looking at their site.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

every pumper with massive balls needs this brand…..Wildmant.com…trust me
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bigricky wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:41 am every pumper with massive balls needs this brand…..Wildmant.com…trust me
I acquired a pair upon your recommendation and definitely find them preferable to Big Boys.
They have a bigger pouch and better support. I find them great for securing my package when wearing tight jeans, but my so called normal size is 15”. They begin to fail around 20” and are very constricting at that point.

Beyond massive, when off the rack products cannot contain a heavy load, an accommodating pouch is necessary to reduce chafing while bouncing up against your thighs, and nobody beats Hillcrest swimwear for custom made fit. Snow makes them all to order and puts an industrial strength waistband in her jocks.

Yeah, they’re somewhat more costly than mass produced jocks but as a Yank, I prefer hand made in America. Having a pouch that fits right is priceless. I frequently mentioned her so I will be more likely to have a source in the future when her Mercy sized pouch inevitability becomes too small.