How prevent thicker skin?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Jonte

How prevent thicker skin?

Post by Jonte »

I've been pumping for a couple of months now with two narrow tubes.

I definitely see progress with my balls, but I feel like my sack skin is becoming too thick! I want my pumped balls to hang low, not be engulfed by thick buffalo skin. :lol:

They hang much lower when I haven't been pumping for a week.
bignlow

Re: How prevent thicker skin?

Post by bignlow »

Plenty of moisturiser and calm the vac off a bit. The only trouble with narrow tubes is there is a small part of he sac taking the pull once the tube is packed. A session or two in a bigger tube will help stretch the bottom of the sac.
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

bignlow wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:41 am Plenty of moisturiser and calm the vac off a bit. The only trouble with narrow tubes is there is a small part of he sac taking the pull once the tube is packed. A session or two in a bigger tube will help stretch the bottom of the sac.
Thanks man! I've been thinking about getting a MT Jr. Guess I'll buy it sooner than later.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The MTj is a big tube. way more room in it than it looks. Always thought it wasn't much bigger than my big tube bit it's bigger still. It will certainly stretch you side ways which can be converted into length when it's calmed down and you can get back into the narrower tubes.
weiwei10693

Post by weiwei10693 »

I want to prevent the penis from swelling too much. How can I prevent it?