Pumptoys

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Mojoheim

Pumptoys

Post by Mojoheim »

Has anyone ordered or been in contact with Pumptoys lately? Been trying to order something off them, but their online credit card processor or PayPal doesn't like my Canadian Credit Card. So sent Dave an email, but haven't heard back.
BALLS1

Re: Pumptoys

Post by BALLS1 »

Hi,
You will just have to have patience. It takes Dave sometime to answer back. I would email him a few times to make sure he got your email.
Mojoheim

Post by Mojoheim »

Kk, never dealt with them before and was just going by the 24 hour response on the site. Just wanted to check if that was abnormal or not. Thanks for the reply.
wonky

Post by wonky »

In over 10 years I have never had an issue ordering from them and in fact just recently ordered from them and had prompt reponse and shipping.
Either be patient or keep trying. Often these are 1 or 2 person operations and perhaps they have an unexpected emergency going on.
areaman

Post by areaman »

Hoping this is resolved now - when I ran into the same issue, Dave replied and advised to remove the space in the postal code, which worked. Good luck!
youngerpumper

Post by youngerpumper »

Last edited by youngerpumper on Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mojoheim

Post by Mojoheim »

It turned out being that my credit card company doesn't support AVS. So I'm just waiting for the cashier's cheque to work its way through the postal system.