Penis Getting Bruised when Full Package Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frypupper

Penis Getting Bruised when Full Package Pumping

Post by frypupper »

When I pump in a penis only cylinder, I do not have this issue, but it happens when pumping both penis and balls in a larger cylinder.

I think this may be because I am unable to get any kind of erection while in the tube due to lack of stimulation. So am basically doing full package pumping with a flaccid penis.

I am confused because I see a lot of people doing full package pumping on this site and do not seem to have this problem.

Anyone had this problem and any way to avoid the bruising?

Frypup
TinyMe

Re: Penis Getting Bruised when Full Package Pumping

Post by TinyMe »

Is it bruising or just discolouration of the skin? I never get a boner when I pump (even if it’s cock only) so I’m always flaccid. I have developed skin discolouration myself, but believe it’s something to do with blood and iron and prolonged sessions rather than bruising.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
frypupper

Post by frypupper »

I guess you could say discoloration of the skin. My guess is it is caused by being flaccid and prolonged exposure of the glans to pressure while being flaccid. I just cannot maintain an erection while pumping balls and penis together. Even penis alone is difficult.

I see other pumpers though in the tube flaccid without discoloration.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Like what the rest mention is it discolouration or bruising? Are there like spots of bruise marks? I notice I get spots of bruises here and there ever since I am on aspirin. So I can't go for long session or high pressure. Interesting to note that some of u guys don't get hard in the tube? I can go in soft but once I get a vacuum it naturally turn hard than after a while of staying in the vacuum it will slow get soft. All along I tot tat was the norm. Any other take on this?
just4me

Post by just4me »

I go back and forth on hard and soft.
maybe it depends on what you do while in the tube?
While im walking around i go softer than sitting here reading and surfing