Only getting bad results

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wanttopump

Only getting bad results

Post by wanttopump »

At the moment when I pump I only get bad results. While my testicles get bigger I seem to get no size in my scrotum and my scrotum darkens very quickly even on very low pressure so I need to stop after only a very short time as I don't want to do any permanent damage. Anyone have any idea what is going on and what I can do to get a nice pump like everyone else gets (and more like I used to get)?
Hadrion

Re: Only getting bad results

Post by Hadrion »

I have the exact same issue so tips would be welcome!
30yo ex-saline pumper looking to grow as huge as I can. at 0/290cc silicone atm
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Are you remembering to keep everything as warm a possible? Whenever I pump without heat, I get the same sort of results as you describe, but as soon as I heat everything up, normal service resumes!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

How's your overall health? Sounds like weak circulation and poor lymphatic system. Hydrate, exercise and eat healthy. I have the the same issue when it comes to my testicles quadrupling in size and hardly any lymphatic fluids filling my sack. Some can max out in an hour or two, takes me 4. With hydration, exercise and keeping my full body warm during a pump helps a lot.

Also what are you pumping in? Insure the mouth of the jar is not to tight, nor is it to thin. A thin glass or plastic jar tents to dig into me, when I add a seal it spreads out the surface area, allowing for a more comfortable pump. Also I want the jar mouth to be as close to my junk as possible, if it's riding high into fat above I don't get good results.
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Thanks for the advice everyone. Recently it's been very hot here so I've probably not been drinking enough water. Also means my general body temp has been largely the same as my balls, don't know if that has had an effect. I've been using a bullmaster 357 recently, hopefully it isn't too small an opening. Probably do need to exercise more. I have been a bit slack with what I've been eating lately but I am cutting back on the really bad food and trying to cook healthier.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Post some photos of problem. How much do you weigh? Age? Are you using a gauge on the pump and what is the vacuum? Are you on any aspirin or blood thinners? Lots of variables. Here to help.
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Drink water the day before pumping and continue to drink water daily
I’ve always had good luck in a warm bath, with water in the tube as well. Also, seems like a 30-45 session my balls get big. A 2 hour session my sack is full
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

From my personal experience it also had to do if you are a newbie. When I started 4-5 yrs back I had little results even thou I use more vacuum pressure and discolouration was common. It also take longer for me to swell up and stay swell out of jar for very short period only. Despite my irregular pump session, guess I had 'train' my balls so it take less effort or discolouration. Now my issue is bruising most likely due to aspirin and also learned my lesson not to shave just before a session.