What is the best to get low hangers

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bige13

Re: What is the best to get low hangers

Post by bige13 »

What are some good ball stretching exercises so I can start get some low hangers and start using a ball stretcher
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've noticed you don't have much hang to get any weights or rings on. I've also noticed you have a bulmaster. If you're fairly small in stature, like me, the chances are he bullmaster could be too big for you. Short in length and fat in width from being small in a bullmaster. To get any length i think you're going to have to go to a narrow tube Use it regularly and for as long as you can but keep the vac down. Once you are packed all the vac is working on the bottom of the sac so keep it low and steady. Once you can't get back into the narrow tube, then it's time for the bullmaster or maybe something in-between. A good stretch sideways isn't what you want but can be converted into length in a narrow tube next time. Start narrow, it will take time but in a while you should have some length to start with rings or weights when resting. You will be able to gauge you're progress by how many weights or rings you can stack but again, don't be tempted to stack too many too soon, they'll just end up falling off. Sizing is an issue, it's a bit trial and error. If you go too big, not much lost, they will come in later. By the looks of you're pics you could possibly start with 50 mm. If hey are too big you can guestimate how much smaller you need to go . The 50's will always come in later.

Bignlow
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

bige13 use heat to get things relaxed an wrap thumb and forefinger around your balls and gently stretch down, then side to side, straight out and back

Hold each for a 40 one thousand count.

Go easy and do this as many times as you can.

Pumping is a great to get larger but the the stretching is key because you can do this any time throughout the day when you have time alone.

Also agree with bignlow on the skinner tube.

I got my low hangers by a multi pronged approach of heat, stretching and pumping with weights once I had the stretch to start using them

It’s all about time for the skin to grow/elongate
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

It's not only the skin, though. The entire tissues which make up the scrotum have to elongate. Gravity and increasingly heavy weight will so it. Another way is to use the parachute, which will stretch a slightly different set of tissues. Swing the loaded parachute (at first very gently) in all directions and increase the weight, length of time and also add more rings around the balls (above the parachute) as you progress.

If you stretch all night with a Secret Leather Ball Forcer, I rather fancy you won't need to apply heat beyond what being in bed gives you. I have found you get out of bed in the morning with very relaxed, stretched scrotum, and feeling very nice and horny.