HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE SEAL

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE SEAL

Post by pumpman12 »

First go to my two threads 5 X 10 and 6 X 10 both of these tubes I made the seals and they work great. Here are the first five pics on making a seal. Any questions let me know
Attachments
with a glass jar drill a 3/8 hole, ONLY use a glass drill bit
with a glass jar drill a 3/8 hole, ONLY use a glass drill bit
put a bead of sealer all the way around the top inside and out, let cure for two days
put a bead of sealer all the way around the top inside and out, let cure for two days
blow up a balloon inside the tube and mark were to stop
blow up a balloon inside the tube and mark were to stop
use oil or vaseline
use oil or vaseline
paint the balloon with oil or Vaseline
paint the balloon with oil or Vaseline
Metal_Micky

Re: HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE SEAL

Post by Metal_Micky »

Genius... why have I not thought of that?
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

I never thought about using a balloon. Is that silicone you are using? You might want to look into the silicone cornstarch mix. The mix cuts down on the drying time of the silicone to hours.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

cyborg wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:55 pm I never thought about using a balloon. Is that silicone you are using? You might want to look into the silicone cornstarch mix. The mix cuts down on the drying time of the silicone to hours.
It is straight silicone. I'm okay with the longer drying time because I think the silicone alone gives a more flexible finished product.
Here are the next set of pics in my "HOW TO " thread !!
Let me know what you think, ALSO don't rush it, let the silicone cure at least 24 hours before removing the wax paper, then another 24 hours before removing the balloon, and another 48 hours after you remove the balloon.
Attachments
after painting the balloon with oil or Vaseline fill with silicone
after painting the balloon with oil or Vaseline fill with silicone
fill the seam all the way up to line on the balloon, this will be your finished opening
fill the seam all the way up to line on the balloon, this will be your finished opening
basic cooking spray
basic cooking spray
spray silicone & wax paper with cooking spray, press on wax paper to smooth out silicone without any mess
spray silicone & wax paper with cooking spray, press on wax paper to smooth out silicone without any mess
remove wax paper from silicone
remove wax paper from silicone
cured silicone, pop balloon and remove from jar
cured silicone, pop balloon and remove from jar
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

To easy :D
badcock

Post by badcock »

You can also use a mixture or Dawn dish washing soap (or equivalent) and water to smooth the outside of the silicone. It will help speed up the cure. I use lots of soap to get the exterior smooth or at least smoother.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

badcock wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:41 am You can also use a mixture or Dawn dish washing soap (or equivalent) and water to smooth the outside of the silicone. It will help speed up the cure. I use lots of soap to get the exterior smooth or at least smoother.
Thanks man I'll try that next seal I make. Always looking for a better way to pump.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Well done.
Only thing to watch out for is to use a 100% silicon or a fish tank silicon.
Some silicons or most give off gases and or chemicals to help cure witch could affect sensitive skin.
Spraying with water will help silicon cure faster as silicon adsorbs moisture out of the air to cure as well.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Thanks again for taking time to post your method. I think i will just use the two part high quality silicone that is safe to use on skin but do all the other molding method you have, but just pour on the high grade and form it in one go if i can.
It may take a lot of hustling of tending to the silicone ,keeping it from running out of bounds, until it sets enough.
I will let ya know how it goes and i will try and make a series of pics as i go also.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Aardvark 777 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:19 pm Thanks again for taking time to post your method. I think i will just use the two part high quality silicone that is safe to use on skin but do all the other molding method you have, but just pour on the high grade and form it in one go if i can.
It may take a lot of hustling of tending to the silicone ,keeping it from running out of bounds, until it sets enough.
I will let ya know how it goes and i will try and make a series of pics as i go also.
Good luck and please let me know how you make out.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Some people have been asking about making a seal...……...so here is the thread. Let me know if you need any more help !!! :D
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Is there a way to make a removable/butterfly opening seal? I have an idea in mind to make a cylinder out of a bucket. But I have to make a custom seal for the size conversion. My mindset is to have it fitted to the buckets upper ring so it kind of sits into it like the STJ seal. But for the bigger people that infuse/inflate and pump, to have the seal open up and close like the Monster Sr/Jr. idk if it’d be possible with the silicon idea though :T
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

It can't hurt to try ! The silicone seal is not perfect, I've redone it about five or six times now. I also would love to make it from the same silicone that Pump Toys uses on there Bullmaster Tube. That silicone is so nice and soft. The problem I had using the Bullmaster I had a lot of pain getting the seal off my balls after pumping. I'm getting great results in my home made 5 X 10 and 6 X 10 and now I can slide right out !
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

pumpman12 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:25 pm It can't hurt to try ! The silicone seal is not perfect, I've redone it about five or six times now. I also would love to make it from the same silicone that Pump Toys uses on there Bullmaster Tube. That silicone is so nice and soft. The problem I had using the Bullmaster I had a lot of pain getting the seal off my balls after pumping. I'm getting great results in my home made 5 X 10 and 6 X 10 and now I can slide right out !
Nice! Yeah I have issues too sometimes with getting the stj seal off my balls lol. When they get big enough just right, it’s like try to stretch the seal as wide as your can and slowly pull down. And when you feel your at the point, just slip it out xD but it’s all good. My concern with using the silicone that you use is if it’ll be sturdy enough to open and close. Like I have the wing nut idea and such. But idk if it’d be tough enough but soft enough for the cushioning and such. I’ll probably look into at some point when I have the time and privacy to try it xD
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

It took me a while to find this thread. Many people ask me about the home made seal and this is basically how I did it.
I’ve used the water with dishwasher detergent method to smooth out the outside of the seal.
Good luck if you try this and don’t RUSH it !