Ball pumping, how to get the sag

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

loipostoppgf

Ball pumping, how to get the sag

Post by loipostoppgf »

Hi all, I'm currently using a bullmaster 357 and am just a bit smaller than filling the pockets when I have a good session.

So I am happy with the size I get from it and I do seem to be filling it more over time, however after I come out and even the next day, my balls don't hang low like they are supposed to when they get warm.

How can i get my balls to actually sag after pumping, as I want the size and the sag to give me low hangers which is my main goal. I don't just want a big sphere under my penis.

Any advice I would be very grateful for.

Dom :)
Rob UK

Re: Ball pumping, how to get the sag

Post by Rob UK »

Hi Dom,

I too got frustrated not getting the hang I wanted but I'm getting there now. First thing I would say is there is no quick way and patience is the key but you have to believe you will get there and don't give up. Just keep at it. I track my measurements every time I pump both final size and by the hour and over the 4 years I've been pumping the pump hang (vertical circumference) is increasing 1 inch per year. Doesn't sound much but 4 inches makes a big difference in hang and appearance.

Secondly, as has been said in the forum before, stretch downwards starts to happen when you hit the sides of your tube. The natural expansion seems to be to the sides first then downwards. I'm not familiar with the BM 357 so maybe this is already happening for you.

Next, again, you may be doing this already but make sure everything is super warm before you pump and your sack is as loose as posible. If you wet pump change the water often to keep it warm.

Another thing to try is gravity. I'm a big believer that gravity plays a big role in downward stretch. Try and pump sitting up. Don't let the tube come higher than the horizontal.

Just my thoughts. Good luck. It will happen in time.
Rob
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Pumping in tubes with smaller diameters for length is key, also the use of ball weights is really beneficial.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

All the above from obviously experienced pumpers.
Warm water is nice, but losing the lotion on balls makes extraction slower.
A comfortable tube & being able to walk around staying busy on other things helps me.
I've been in Bullmaster Magnum at least 4 hours/day for the last 2 weeks & almost pack it. But, skin is rubbery & tries to return to original. If I'd started pumping at puberty, by now I might have had permanent gains.
IMG_20190519_095602.jpg
IMG_20190519_181141.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Great topic, this is what I’m wanting as well. I do like the melon size sac, but I want bigger/swinging nuts.
I also have the 357. Used it about 3-4 weeks and the gasket broke. (I’ve posted pics)...so to add the my tube collection, I’ve ordered a long Johnny.

Back to the point. I’ve noticed that if I do a short session and not pack the pockets, I’ll have a set of nuts that resemble those hanging on the back of pickups everywhere...so do a shorter session.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 pm All the above from obviously experienced pumpers.
Warm water is nice, but losing the lotion on balls makes extraction slower.
A comfortable tube & being able to walk around staying busy on other things helps me.
I've been in Bullmaster Magnum at least 4 hours/day for the last 2 weeks & almost pack it. But, skin is rubbery & tries to return to original. If I'd started pumping at puberty, by now I might have had permanent gains.
IMG_20190519_095602.jpg
IMG_20190519_181141.jpg
You look AWESOME!! :D
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

JoeyPump wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:47 am
You look AWESOME!! :D
Well, I'm not thrilled with my button pecker, but what ya gonna do?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Getting the low sag is easy, it just takes time. I started with a half walnut sack and have been at it for 8 years.

Personally I never liked wet pumping with water, found it gave the shriveled “been in the pool to long” look

I full package air pump every day roughly 1-2 hours at lowest pressure (taking days off as I get over worked) with a heating pad wrapped around the tube. This gives me massive sag.

Heat and stretching are KEY!

I wear steel ball weights every night while sleeping along with manual stretching by hand, (go slow and gently pull down out up all directions). I lllloooooove stretching and tend to get carried away pulling up my ass to lower back. This gives me the best stretch leverage.

My balls still pull up when cold but now when warm or wearing weights they sag about mid thigh ;) I sleep on my back with legs crossed so I tend to get the perfect position for the length of ball weights to rest under the back of my legs. It feels amazing.

I always wanted my balls to hang lower than my cock now they hang lower than my cock and my zero gauge one inch PA piercing and then some.

Go at it, go easy and love the sag...it’s all about the balls
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

For me pumping did not help much with hang. What I have started doing is a 1.5 - 2lb weight daily. That way it has a constant stretch. I can really feel and see a difference in the hang. Been doing this for a year now.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Inspiration
the Classic hang
the Classic hang
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

bigricky wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:20 pm Inspiration

tumblr_mnsdu0TsfZ1s20rt4o1_500.jpg
Now THAT is amazing! 8). The guy is a dextrose/saline infuser. It seems not to be from pumping alone
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

heneee11 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:52 pm Pumping in tubes with smaller diameters for length is key, also the use of ball weights is really beneficial.
I have just started ball pumping, well, cock and ball pumping in quit a large jar, lovely feeling of freedom. I noted that my cock expanded (to be expected I suppose) but my sack filled out only I little bit. I am not expecting to pump up a rock melon on my first pump. I had a very enjoyable pump in the jar this morning but after I dropped out of the jar I had the idea to grab the 100mm tube and go for a cock and ball pump in that tube. It was only for about 30 minutes but it was quite amazing how LONG my sack was. It has actually longer than my cock! I exited from the tube and the sack hung below my cock only for a short time but it did look good. The next time I go for a session of cock and ball pumping I am going to do and hour in the 100mm tube and then change to the jar. I will let you know what happened.
Has anyone tried that technique? What do you think bignlow?