1 year ago 5/18

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ShadetheDWolf

1 year ago 5/18

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Ahoy all. Been a while. Haven’t pumped since my last post, but as I stated, I’m posting here my results from my very first pumping of my ball exactly 1 year ago today, May 18th. I was super excited that night and had just gotten my Bullmaster Magnum in the day before. Luckily I was off the following day, and so I pumped that night. Aaaaand slept, to the best of my abilities, with it on!

It was rough sleeping with it on for many reasons. It was my first time pumping my package for one. So different. Also, I didn’t have lube or glyde at the time, so it was a dry pump; minus the condensation developed from pumping. And I barely got any good sleep that night because of the constant feeling of it on, and the itchy, and somewhat burning, sensation I was receiving. Probably due to the suction, but of course, I’ve never done it before. Only pumping I had done prior was just penile. So everything was changing fast over night.

Anyways, I woke up the next morning huuuuuge. Bigger than I had expected for a first pump. But I was so happy. I remember sitting on the edge of my bed and taking them out. Rubbing them, feeling the weight sway between my legs. And I said “just what I was hoping for”. It felt so great. A little sore though, probably from the sudden size. And the vacuum. And with pumping, as I’ve come to know, makes you have to gooo more often. Due to the constant hydration as well. So beings I had the pump on all night, yeah. Lol.

So I gathered new pajamas and headed to the bathroom. Luckily the ring was helping with the urgency, as I was trying to think just then “how do I pee like this??”. I was like “shower.” So I turned it on, after taking some pics, and hopped in. By God, I never went so hard like a garden hose in my life. 1, felt amazing. And 2, rather entertaining to see the pressure releasing. Literally from one end of the shower to the other, tub length, was hitting the other wall, lol.

So, I washed up, got pajamas on. Left the ring on. Aaaand I went out and did some running around for things. Aaaand because of the sudden size over night, and because of the lack of deep sleep, I was barely able to maintain myself while driving. Feeling floaty and stuff. But luckily I managed to get back home and stuff. And luckily nowadays, as I have managed to pump to even greater sizes, I can actually drive and feel good rather greatly; considering I’ve gone to work huge without problems.

So, I pumped for a couple of days onward from that. Going to work for some of them. Sadly I had to ask to go home one of the days cause of being tired from being up pumping. And still not used to the size I guess made me fatigued. Plus I was working out in the hot sun so, that probably didn’t help either lol. But I’m glad of how far I’ve come with both size gain and physical tolerance.

Not pumping tonight, but eventually I’ll get back in the tube and hopefully get some gains ❤️❤️❤️
Attachments
E9646727-43D8-4D3A-8B7B-E1DB04382141.jpeg
D1D11B9C-8B53-40E2-830A-D599EB153FD9.jpeg
71256818-FFD3-40B2-9CF5-FD95CEFE391A.jpeg
82E8B2D5-EA2D-46A4-801E-6AF5330FC2D5.jpeg
038FC50A-EEC7-4876-9A57-3881DF4CA62C.jpeg
B39D8DAB-61F3-42B8-B443-B0F6601B1937.jpeg
C982D571-50E2-4256-A057-596935DB3C9C.jpeg
C7494927-ABED-420B-A4BD-9E209624B6FD.jpeg
BAB75CD5-B2BB-4DED-AF98-76EB14D95D76.jpeg
D6DDF70B-98DC-4A91-817A-102AA21A9085.jpeg
alfred007

Re: 1 year ago 5/18

Post by alfred007 »

So those photos are from last year. Wow. That is some impressive size.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:04 pm So those photos are from last year. Wow. That is some impressive size.
Yupper. Last year and very first time pumping balls lol ❤️
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

Wow that is impressive for first time. You were naturally blessed with size
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:04 am Wow that is impressive for first time. You were naturally blessed with size
Thanks ❤️ I don’t plan on trying to sleep with a pump on again though lol. 4 hours is enough at max if at night for me. So long as it’s early enough :D
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

Agree. I tried sleeping with pump before not most comfortable sleep. Typically feel a good pump time is movie time. Watch a movie..pump..relax
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 pm Agree. I tried sleeping with pump before not most comfortable sleep. Typically feel a good pump time is movie time. Watch a movie..pump..relax
Well, I’d probably do that. But it’d Still have to be at night in my bedroom :T I don’t get many opportunities to pump around the house. But it’s all good. I do what I can lol.
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

I have had to stop. Wife did not like me doing it. I really miss it. Wish I had made time for it in my younger years. I am 42 now. First tried pumping at 21.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 pm I have had to stop. Wife did not like me doing it. I really miss it. Wish I had made time for it in my younger years. I am 42 now. First tried pumping at 21.
I’m sorry to hear that. Did she catch you doing it or did you tell her about it? But I’m happy to hear you chose her over it anyway. If that’s a good thing 😁I don’t have anyone right now. I’ve told some people about it and they’re accepting. They just don’t want me to hurt myself lol.
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

I told her and she thought it was gay. I have found out she is pretty homophobic. Not sure why. She also feels speedos are gay and does not want me wearing them. I never really did in public just for laps and tanning.

Yes you have to be careful not to pump to high of pressure. I got blisters once from that. No fun
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:32 pm I told her and she thought it was gay. I have found out she is pretty homophobic. Not sure why. She also feels speedos are gay and does not want me wearing them. I never really did in public just for laps and tanning.

Yes you have to be careful not to pump to high of pressure. I got blisters once from that. No fun
That kinda sucks, with her being homophobic and stuff. I’m sorry to hear that. I know my mom got me speedos when I was a kid. Never wore them though lol.

And yeah, I try to make sure of that as well. I don’t think I’ve gotten any blisters, but the usual friction at the base of it all from the pull can be annoying. Lube helps greatly, but prolonged pumping kind of starts to get irritated. And I once pumped a little too high, the first or second time I tried using my Monster Tube when I got it. I was like “oh this is gonna make me so huge!”.

I tried with the MTJ Ring and without it and couldn’t get anywhere with maintaining suction. One night I tried just pump pump pump pump as fast as I could without the ring. I managed to get a suction but it was hard to maintain as I hadn’t warmed up with the Bullmaster yet. So I had it pumped up to like 6-7 hg. Worst part is I kept it their for maybe a half hour.

Soooo I was a little dark in the balls and sore for a week or two after. Even then had to take even longer time to recover because of the nerves getting pressed and pulled between my legs and such. I even tried using the BM after the darkness cleared but I couldn’t get a good vacuum without feeling the burn sensation from my nerves in my legs and the soreness still their in the balls. It was tough and scary.

But I’m doing good now and haven’t had that kind of issue since. Not to mention I have the metal pump and not the plastic kind, so even better. Just a matter of taking my time. Max at 5 hg. For best results, roughly a 4 hour pump for me. With breaks. But yeah.

Also last night I had a dream I never thought I would had. But I dreamt I inflated my balls >.> no pain luckily lol. But even weirder, I was inflating them with a bladder pump, like at the doctors office. With a little needle tip. What was also weird, and kinda funny, is when I took out the needle, I could hear a small whistling sound with the air coming out of my balls while they were deflating xD then I’d put the needle back in and pump it back up. My desk had them stretched to below my knees. But that’ll never happen sadly.
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

Yes my parents were open also. I had bikini briefs until middle school and square cut swim briefs. Guess that is part of the reason I dont get why wife is not open.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:02 am Yes my parents were open also. I had bikini briefs until middle school and square cut swim briefs. Guess that is part of the reason I dont get why wife is not open.
Probably yeah lol. I was even open to my mom about wearing women’s underwear. So I got some g-strings >.> somewhat comfortable at times. But I’d rather have had the brief type lol
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

If more guys tried brief style bet they would love the support. I tried explaining it to wife like a bra. She has styles for different outfits and for sports and comfort. Why cant guys do the same without being looked at as gay. Before I was married I had like 30 pair all different styles. Now just boxers and boxer briefs cause that is what she feels giys should wear.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

alfred007 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:05 am If more guys tried brief style bet they would love the support. I tried explaining it to wife like a bra. She has styles for different outfits and for sports and comfort. Why cant guys do the same without being looked at as gay. Before I was married I had like 30 pair all different styles. Now just boxers and boxer briefs cause that is what she feels giys should wear.
Yeah. I had some briefs still but my main wear is boxer briefs. I just find them more comfortable 😁 I’m sorry she doesn’t seem to have an open mind about those things though.