How to stretch my sack

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Gingerbiglad

How to stretch my sack

Post by Gingerbiglad »

Evening people

Now i love my jar
But,
I want to put weights on/stretch my balls but i cannot fit any weights on!
I have tried alsorts but cannot get ote on.
Now the day after a pump session my balls are really saggy and nice. Perfect to stretch but nothing will fit. Even if i havent pumped for a long time i still cannot do it. I want saggy big balls.
Any help would hopefully make me hang lower.
asslicker061

Re: How to stretch my sack

Post by asslicker061 »

Silicone rings will stretch to fit then put your weights between them
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I tie cord around my tube &

tug on it with my foot while sitting
IMG_20160730_194030057.jpg
IMG_20160730_194030057.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 4362 times
connect it to something stout & pull against it...
MVIMG_20190502_171313.jpg
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Old post but...I noticed you are looking to increase the hang of your sack. Pumping will help to fill your sack out and stretch it over time but a nice weight and manual stretching regiment will help you make gains a lot faster. Are you trying to stretch after pumping or while naturally relaxed? You will need two different approaches verses pumped or unpumped as the size will be vastly different. Long time ball stretcher here but new to pumping. Hit me up if you are still looking for advice. HMM
badcock

Post by badcock »

Why can't you fit any weights?

Your balls slipping out? Try the Rounded Oval Ball Stretcher from The Chain Gang (thechaingang.com). It works for me, then I put the regular donut ones on top of the oval one.
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

I cannot get weights around my sack AT ll.
Tried everything but the inner measurement just is not wide enough.
Even had the wife helping but no way
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Gingerbiglad wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:04 am I cannot get weights around my sack AT ll.
Tried everything but the inner measurement just is not wide enough.
Even had the wife helping but no way
By the sounds of it, I think the only thing you can do to get your buster gonads hanging lower is to tie a hangman’s noose with a length of rope, insert your balls in the hole and then get your wife to hang from the other end...
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

Haahaa excellent reply
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I’ve used stainless steel shackles and they seem to work. They come in a wide variety of sizes and they’re cheap. Just be aware that they’re sized according to the diameter of the metal used, not the diameter of the opening.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

I’d say to try shackles if the steel split collars are too hard to measure and fit. You should also try manual stretching as that will increase hang with no weights required. Big thing is to keep pulling on them and they will lower.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

There are alternate ways to start stretching your sack down. Oxballs has silicon rings and sleeves for ball stretching. They will stretch out and around then close down to push your balls downward. This can give you a good start for weights
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

This is a great option too to get started and will have you seeing results in a week or two. When I started out, I had a 2” hang and used a silicone ring and manual stretching to get going and I now relaxed hang at 6.5” and to 8” with weights.
asslicker061 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:28 pm There are alternate ways to start stretching your sack down. Oxballs has silicon rings and sleeves for ball stretching. They will stretch out and around then close down to push your balls downward. This can give you a good start for weights
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

To start stretching your balls, get some strong rubber bands and put them around the top of your scrotum. Then put a properly sized steel ring on as tight as comfortable. Then, DONT FORGET TO REMOVE THE RUBBER BANDS.

Also a Ball Forcer from Secret Leather will let you increase length progressively. Wear throughout the night and you will wake with a relaxed hang.

Also, get a parachute attach to balls and swing with a bit more weight an for a little longer each day.

Good idea to lose all pubic hair and to lubricate surfaces.