Back to square one - un-pumped

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

werebear

Back to square one - un-pumped

Post by werebear »

Hi Folks,

I haven't pumped for the best part of a fortnight now, mostly just to see what my ground state "normal" is (and to check for lumps).

So here are the results: six months ago I did this and measured my sac circumference as 230 mm (9 inches). Measuring circumference today gives me 255 mm (10 inches). Which I am very pleased about but might have more to do with my measuring technique than permanent gains. I chose to wear an Oxballs short neo ball stretcher just to make things easier and will do so in future for this un-pumped measurement. The previous measurement I juggled balls, tape measure and phone without the ball stretcher so it might be a compromised reading and besides which 10 inches of sac sounds better! So I'm taking that as ground zero and all future un-pumped measurements will be done wearing that particular stretcher.

And photos:
Measured at 230 mm six months ago.
Measured at 230 mm six months ago.
Pump directly after this measurement.
Pump directly after this measurement.
Today's results un-pumped, 255 mm, 10"
Today's results un-pumped, 255 mm, 10"
And of course I am now back in a 90 mm (3.5 inch) straight tube to get back in the swing of things!
Beginning again.
Beginning again.
werebear

Re: Back to square one - un-pumped

Post by werebear »

That first picture was supposed to show me at nine inches, but shortsighted viewing of tiny thumbnails got the wrong picture, which of course I now can't find. But what the hey - I've got a ten inch un-pumped sac! :D
biller

Post by biller »

I agree trying to do measurements and record a result on ones own is not the best way ,but looking at what u are doing looks good my friend ,keep pumping
werebear

Post by werebear »

Fortunately my other half is happy to take photos and can't refuse anyway since he gets first hand benefit of my pumping! :D
biller

Post by biller »

Well that’s good to here ,I misunderstood I thought you like me ,were doing it on your own like I said nice results keep pumping
werebear

Post by werebear »

Sometimes I do stuff alone because the other half thinks he's David Bailey and a snapshot will take half an hour!