Stretching For No Doughnut

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Stretching For No Doughnut

Post by just4me »

A while back I don’t know what happened but I got some of the worst blisters ever. 6 of them all over my head. One was the size of a dime. I wasn’t doing anything different or extreme with the pressure. The only difference I can think of is that I taped a lot looser than usual. They didn’t really hurt and when they popped I decided to keep pumping at low pressure. No new blisters formed and it worked pretty well.
But then
I got too busy and out of the habit and missed about 5 weeks of pumping. Working way too many hours. But another thing I’ve been working on is foreskin restoration and stretching my sac. I’ve been stretching for a long time and now my head is covered completely when soft or semi hard. I love how it looks and plan to continue stretching.
--
Last year I took about two months off from pumping and did stretching sessions about every day. Odd thing was the after a good stretch session my balls were slightly enlarged too. When I started pumping again I got more of a hang and less of a grapefruit look. I like either.
I was pumping t 14” twice a day and could see individual balls. They were easy to hide until I got in the dentist chair and they laid me way back nearly upside down. That’s a whole different story.
-
I’m mentioning some of this for anyone else who doesn’t like the doughnut look and feel.
I had been pumping and taping to keep the doughnut from happening but now I don’t need it.
My skin comes so far up and over my head that I guess the thin skin that forms a doughnut isn’t exposed and the thicker skin keeps it from swelling.
-
A couple days ago I I started using a 2” tube just for balls only to stretch lower. Feels amazing. Amazinggggg
Then I decided to just try the ASTJ for a little while with no tape to see how the boys would react after the smaller tube.
This is when I discovered that my foreskin was nearly covering my head and no doughnut formed. So now I’m back to pumping full package twice a day for as long as I have time.
The last two days has been 90 minute at morning and evening. No doughnut.
I’m keeping the pressure lower than I used to so the swelling isn’t as extreme but it still feels amazing.
-
Today I have a 4 hour block of time because of a cancellation so no rush today. I’m probably not going to pump the entire 4 hours but. So far I’ve been in for several session adding up to an hour. I’m planning on another 30 minutes and take it from there.
-
Hope some of this information helps… or is as least interesting…
Vincenzo

Re: Stretching For No Doughnut

Post by Vincenzo »

Good information there!

I'm uncut myself, so when I'm doing a full package, my head is covered, so I get no donut at all. If I'm doing cock only, then my foreskin unavoidably pulls back in the tube, so I get pretty severe donut.

I'm not a huge hater of the donut, but when mine happens, there's a tight line of skin behind the head that doesn't expand (presumably where they would make the circumcision cut), so the donut never looks that good. If it was thick and uniform down the shaft, I'd be ok with it. So generally, once I'm done pumping, I just roll my skin forward, and the donut disappears in no time.
just4me

Re: Stretching For No Doughnut

Post by just4me »

Hey man,
Yes, I have of skin that same ring of skin that wont plump up.
I just figured that i swelled from the shaft forward and by the time the swell got that far the skin has been pulled too tight to swell.

I thought the doughnut was cool. mine was huge. loved the weight.
But the last few times it was really uncomfortable and my skin looked really really thin.
i dont know if the skin there could rip... but just in case
yeh

Thanks for responding.
i'm always interested in hearing what others experience.