Bigger balls (without pumping)?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

IApumper85

Bigger balls (without pumping)?

Post by IApumper85 »

Hey guys, just curious if there has been any discussion or methods/supplements/etc on enlarging balls without pumping? That is probably my favorite part of pumping, is the enlarged balls. I dont get to pump nearly as much as I'd like having kids and career and what not.

Ive been wearing weights on and off and have been experimenting with massaging and light slapping when time allows (shower, before bed) and stretching the sac.

Just curious if anyone has had any success with other methods besides pumping and would like to share. Thanks!
Vincenzo

Re: Bigger balls (without pumping)?

Post by Vincenzo »

I’ve had some mixed results with l-arginine and Damiana. whilst they don’t massively increase the size, they definitely seem to increase testicle density, making them heavier and feel larger. Takes a few days of continued use to start feeling the effects, but they seem to work for me

I don’t use them that often because 4tablets 3 times a day gets a bit tedious
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

The other thing some have had success in enlarging balls is to take Lactobacillis reuter's. You can buy it as Floral.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

I had some succes with L. reuteri--my balls grew from 4.25 cm long to 5.5 cm. I have a thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49778
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

Thanks for the responses. I have started taking l rueteri a few weeks ago and that has helped quite a bit. Ive experimented with l arginine and zinc tablets and didnt notice a whole lot of change. If anything very minor, with the exception of increased cum. Any other help is greatly appreciated!
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

What kind of results did you get with it? Mine grew a lot at first and then stopped, which I found both a relief and a disappointment (a relief because they won't keep growing to the point that it becomes more embarrassing than sexy, and a disappointment because I feel like I'd be happy with them half again their current size).
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

I am HORRIBLE with before/after measurements, pics, etc lol. I will say yes, they have increased noticebaly, around 1.25-1.5 times their average size without pumping or exercises. I take 2 a day through the week and 1 or sometimes none o weekends. Ive noticed better erections and a little increased horniness as a side effect as well. All around i'd ssy its a good supplement.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Ah, thanks. That's some significant growth (though, like me, you want more). I wonder if everyone's growth is in that same range.
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

We shall see I will be ordering some this week. Is there a specific brand yall are using. When looking in found brands very in price dramatically
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Here's what I'm taking:
NewRhythm probiotics / UPC 0701236975147: 2 capsules a day
Primadophilus Reuteri capsules / [couldn't find a UPC]: 1 capsule a day
Home-made yogurt made from BioGaia tablets (it's gross; I just thaw some frozen fruit and make a smoothie to hide the taste): 1/4 to 1/2 cup a day
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

Ok cool thanks guys.
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

I just answered something similar: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=39413&p=323963#p323963

10 times greater volume (a little over double length). Been doing just the first herb for years, totally safe and effortless. Just a couple pills. Besides testosterone, libido goes up as you might expect. Many people say they cum way more too. Many others don't or only get a small increase, including me.

May not be much size compared to what people get in these forums. I estimated about 150-250 cc each ball via measuring and treating it as the volume of an ellipsoid. But way bigger than before still.
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson ... g-120-caps

Something like this? Willing to give it a shot!
Random_dood

Post by Random_dood »

IApumper85 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:49 pm https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson ... g-120-caps

Something like this? Willing to give it a shot!
Yes, any extract standardized to ##% saponins. That one in the link is only 15% saponins so you would need about 3 times as much. If the soreness in balls and upper legs is too much, reduce amount and then gradually go back up. I'm guessing most people will be fine with just that one supplement, but some may benefit from combining it with mucuna pruriens and/or vitex to keep prolactin down. I think it took me a few months to reach full size. Other than possible soreness (and then only at first) not much happens in a short amount of time. You may want to measure to notice any early differences.