Risks of Getting Stuck // Bullmaster Magnum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

smoothpump13

Risks of Getting Stuck // Bullmaster Magnum

Post by smoothpump13 »

Hi-- I am an experience pumper who took a few years off but am so glad to be back.
I sold my monstertube back then, and recently bought a Bullmaster Magnum. First weekend afternoon of sessions I got to 15" (circumference). The next day I got to 16" but had a really, really hard time getting out. Used to max out at 20" in the monstertube.

Have any other pumpers experienced this, and if so, is there a good technique to use?

thanks-- and I will post pics soon.
smoothpump13

Re: Risks of Getting Stuck // Bullmaster Magnum

Post by smoothpump13 »

Filled it out tonight.
after filling out bullmaster magnum
after filling out bullmaster magnum
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wow! Good first day back in the office! :lol:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Tbh, I love when I get so big in the magnum that when I try to pull it off, the tube just hangs their cause my size helps keep the suction lol. For me, I just stick my fingers in and just press around to release the vacuum steadily. It’s nice cause it also has me feel my warm size and stuff. Kind of a foreplay for me. Of course the easier method would probably be to pump or blow air into the tube to counteract the vacuum 😁love the results ❤️
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

I have the same issue in a 357. I will get out as far as possible, lube what is exposed, return vac to lube up the tube. Then, I’ll use my mouth to blow in the hose and blow out one ball. Then the rest will slowly, painfully, easy out.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

Let me pose a question. if you work to get as big as possible, why must you immediately smash things trying to extract yourself from the tube? why not just release the pressure (remove the valve completely) and just leave it on till it comes off on its own? now i realize that your life might not always allow you the time for that, but perhaps on a non-committed weekend give it a go?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I take my time, stay warm, don't use the cushion ring (made my own). blow myself out slowly..
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I fully packed my old standard B.M. to the very end. I wouldn’t advise it as it is difficult to get out of without blistering. It’s a great tube if you just don’t fully pack it. I should have gone straight to the Magnum but was unaware that they existed at the time.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

pipefitterdom wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 am I fully packed my old standard B.M. to the very end. I wouldn’t advise it as it is difficult to get out of without blistering. It’s a great tube if you just don’t fully pack it. I should have gone straight to the Magnum but was unaware that they existed at the time.
I go gentle on the vacuum pressure. I made a tube (Colder Products) that connects to the Bull Master to blow myself out slowly.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:48 am
pipefitterdom wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:55 am I fully packed my old standard B.M. to the very end. I wouldn’t advise it as it is difficult to get out of without blistering. It’s a great tube if you just don’t fully pack it. I should have gone straight to the Magnum but was unaware that they existed at the time.
I go gentle on the vacuum pressure. I made a tube (Colder Products) that connects to the Bull Master to blow myself out slowly.
Yep, I think a lot of guys get abrasions and blisters that way.
I sold that tube a few years ago. You reach a point where you just have to have a Monster Sr.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey smooth, i know you got rid of your MT a long while back, but maybe you should reconsider getting another. If you can hit 20" you could easily get stuck in a chamber that only allows for 16" I got stuck in my Suntea Jar once and I was a bit too hasty to pull out - ended up with some nasty blistering which was a real downer. (Okay to be honest I've gotten stuck more than once but that one time was particularly bad).

Even if you don't use a fullsize MT maybe consider a MT Junior - at least you'll never get stuck.

By the way you have a -really- good shape going there. Something to really be proud of.

Cheers,
Russ.