TinyMe! From tiny to...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: TinyMe! From tiny to...

Post by TinyMe »

Thanks Salguy, the 357 is working it’s magic for me now!

So yesterday was Pilates class and as is usual I had two good sessions in the tube during the day and some time sat on the hot water bottle to calm everything down before I went. As usual I was running late, so imagine my surprise to arrive and find out that the usual male instructor was on holiday and the substitute was a pretty young lady with an instagram bum, and the only spot left was directly in front
of her... :mrgreen:

Never before have I been so eager to be that close to the instructor and even more so as my bulge was bigger than I would normally go with...

Needless to say, she clocked it pretty quickly, and several times throughout the class I saw her looking directly at it!

It felt good... Hurry back... 🤣🤣🤣
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

I haven’t noticed anyone glance at my bulge when I’ve had it big. Of course, I usually wear baggy pants to conceal it a bit. But even from my perspective it’s a bit noticeable lol. And of course, me being more so introverted, I tend to not look at people directly ^.==.^” but it sounds like you had a lovely time. You should take her to dinner.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Tiny, you're doing extremely well in your journey :) . Your story about the Pilates is also a good indication about unleashing your genital power which comes with regular pumping. It indicates a self confidence and proof of purpose IMO so bravo to you :D I myself relish these stories and my personal experiences along these lines, especially in the summer months when temperatures are even more conducive to hang and expansion :twisted: I like to joke with fellow pumpers here about the mind altering/control it seems to have on others(male and female) who are captive to my genital mass mind control beam :twisted: catching them staring is an immense pleasure for me and quite satisfying :twisted: So carry on....BB.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bullbags wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 am Tiny, you're doing extremely well in your journey :) . Your story about the Pilates is also a good indication about unleashing your genital power which comes with regular pumping. It indicates a self confidence and proof of purpose IMO so bravo to you :D I myself relish these stories and my personal experiences along these lines, especially in the summer months when temperatures are even more conducive to hang and expansion :twisted: I like to joke with fellow pumpers here about the mind altering/control it seems to have on others(male and female) who are captive to my genital mass mind control beam :twisted: catching them staring is an immense pleasure for me and quite satisfying :twisted: So carry on....BB.
I have no intention of stopping just yet! Hopefully I can share some more stories with you guys... 😈

Had a little pump today whilst I was working from home, in between some diy jobs that I needed to get finished - it’s been a pain in the arse having to have baths rather than showers over the last view days, but yay, all fixed!

Got some reasonable size and now I’m laying in bed holding a big floppy ball bag... Love it! 👻
Attachments
20C28679-6D13-469A-83D2-C80C1B4A64C3.jpeg
286E9B89-30DF-4E8A-ADA8-C11ACBF3CBA3.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Had a few hours in the 357 this morning. Not a bad result though, but I’m thinking of getting an Oxballs Juicy which hopefully will isolate the junk in the tube and improve the gains, and if I want to show off, keep the gains for a little bit longer... 😉

Payday tomorrow!
Attachments
C1A9C1EC-2C4A-4A53-B0FB-7F4732E408CC.jpeg
9A6DA586-9784-4C9D-A8CF-7EE1D0AC545E.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

TinyMe wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:15 pm Had a few hours in the 357 this morning. Not a bad result though, but I’m thinking of getting an Oxballs Juicy which hopefully will isolate the junk in the tube and improve the gains, and if I want to show off, keep the gains for a little bit longer... 😉

Payday tomorrow!

9A6DA586-9784-4C9D-A8CF-7EE1D0AC545E.jpeg
C1A9C1EC-2C4A-4A53-B0FB-7F4732E408CC.jpeg
Lovely size good sir ❤️ Wish my payday was tomorrow Dx
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Some nice size there Tiny. You'll be needing a bigger tube......
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Thank you gentlemen!

Big, not quite sure about that just yet, not until I fill those ball pockets!
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

😍 xxxx
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You must be filling those pockets looking at you're size. You cn't be smaller than my physically i'm a proper short arse. he he
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:39 pm You must be filling those pockets looking at you're size. You cn't be smaller than my physically i'm a proper short arse. he he
I’m only 5’6”... 🙀

And even with a five hour pump day (not necessarily all in one go 😉) I’m not filling the pockets! I’m pumping now, and probably will be for several hours today, so I’ll post where I get to (in the tube) later 👍🏻
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Nearly...

But my tiny cock is never going to fill that top pocket! 🤣
Attachments
37869C53-5944-44DA-A241-A9C230BB2FD1.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

And here we are more or less straight from the tube - the rubber band (ouch) is not staying! 🤔

Should be fun at Pilates tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Attachments
6F433355-D925-4DE0-BDFF-93EF7FDAA3C6.jpeg
90D3E9A3-925E-43C3-BAFC-6469B2FC996C.jpeg
E89A6131-4C0D-4674-9423-0D1769A2AA3A.jpeg
2A903C81-1319-408F-9B03-DA213747AA0C.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Oxballs are soft as fck! Great quality too. I use mine for my 2.5 - 3.0 pump the base is very sharp and pain occurs quickly after using it for consecutive days. I’m not pumping the whole package but I use too. I would suggest the xl oxballs ring it will allow your base to fill out more in the tube and when your pumping. Just my advice!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

getbigstj wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:32 pm Oxballs are soft as fck! Great quality too. I use mine for my 2.5 - 3.0 pump the base is very sharp and pain occurs quickly after using it for consecutive days. I’m not pumping the whole package but I use too. I would suggest the xl oxballs ring it will allow your base to fill out more in the tube and when your pumping. Just my advice!
All advice gratefully received! I did think about the XL, but as my BM is only 3” wide, I’m hoping it will work with that. Also, I need a smaller hole for when I haven’t been pumping and just want to wear it for a bit of lift. We’ll see how I get on 👍🏻