Ball lengthening

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

loipostoppgf

Ball lengthening

Post by loipostoppgf »

Hi all, can anyone tell me what is the best option for permanently/semi-permanently increasing the length of your ball sack, ball stretching or pumping? Could you also advise the best method within the two categories? Thanks all :)
asslicker061

Re: Ball lengthening

Post by asslicker061 »

Both, shea butter to soften skin.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

I agree that you need to both stretch and pump. Pumping for length means vacuum pumping with a long straight cylinder, both cock and balls, often known as a long johnny, prior to using any other device such as the monster-tube JR. or a Bullmaster cylinder. The straight pump should be between 3.5 and 4 inches in diameter. The more you can draw your package into the tube , the better the stretch, once you pack it, you will need a longer tube. As far a stretching, lots of manual stretching prior to pumping is essential, plus investing in ball stretching rings and gradually adding more as your sack grows longer over time. A heating pad at medium temp helps loosen the bag and promotes the filling of any tube. I agree that shea butter is great for keeping the skin soft and supple for permanent gains. Be patient and disciplined with a daily routine, it takes time and a strict routine, uo to 5-6 hours a day to achieve your goals. Months and years pf regular pumping will give you the bag you desire.
big bag
big bag
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

If you are looking to stretch your balls, the best way would be a good regiment of stretching using weight or a silicone stretcher with manual stretching of the scrotum as well. From my experience, you don’t get a lot of stretch from pumping as it is more creates more fullness in the sack (bloat).
I’d recommend if you haven’t see it before looking at Jarod’s Guide to Balls Stretching. It’s a long guide and you don’t have to read it all but read over the part on stretchers and manual stretching as they are very useful. Once you have read over the info, come up with an easy routine you can hit every week and get to pulling and tugging. The use of a stretcher or weight will go a long way and or just manual stretching if you can afford a device. I’d recommend a nice 20mm tall steel split collar weight at the right diameter for you sack. If you are a pumper, you will get benefits from stretching your balls unpumped, in the result of more fullness to your hang when you are not pumped up. Think of it as a more “meaty” hang as opposed to just a thin stretched out sack hanging low on a hot day. Biggest thing you can do is keep tugging on them and you will see results.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

A new, improved version of Jarod Johansen's Ball Stretching Guide is posted at the link below. This guide is a great resource with lots of information!
https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

It looks like someone went through the original version and first broke it up into chapters. Then they edited and rewrote a lot of the text to make it clearer. Earlier versions suffered from an awkward writing style that sometimes got in the way. Now that Jarod's wisdom is more accessible, more guys will be able to get the low hangers that they crave. Whoever did all of this work deserves a gigantic THANK YOU!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

I think one of the secrets to success is o stretch 24/7. To do this , get a "Ball Forcer" from Secret Leather and wear it every night. As the night wears on, you can ramp up the stretch, because the scrotum will relax as it gives up the struggle. You will be primed and ready when you get out of bed to put on more weight each time.