Cylinder Opening Size

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

stjpumpfan

Cylinder Opening Size

Post by stjpumpfan »

Just looking for opinion on what you guys are using for cylinders? Seems like the opening on most stj is to large, pulls in to much lower ab, or if i use a pumptoys seal, it is to tight. I am going to start making my own seals so i will experiment with different sizes. Also i an a bear type guy.
major77

Re: Cylinder Opening Size

Post by major77 »

Buy the silicone seal from pumptoys.com.
It's very stretchy...
I use it on all my tubes with 4" opening.
I got a 4" straight tube, my STJ and Bullmaster is also 4".
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

I use only the cylinder. here in Brazil it is very difficult to buy equipment. I made mine.
Attachments
Opening 3"
Opening 3"
Opening 4"
Opening 4"
Opening 4"
Opening 4"
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Cylinder entry size can be a bit of an art. If you only have 1 tube, the more sessions you have in the day the harder it will be to get back in. Also, as you're base swells you need a slightly bigger entry as well. Luckily,when i started i sussed this straight away and made a series of tubes with slightly bigger entries and bigger main chambers so as i pump through the week i go on to ever increasing tube sizes. I also limit how many stages i go out to in the tubes, remembering i have to be able to get out. It's worked for me so far.

Bignlow
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Thanks for replies so far. I am not looking for advice, just curious about what others are using. Major, i have a pair of pumptoys seals. one that i have cut some of the inner diameter out of, and another that is stock size, both are the higher grade silicone seals.
Thanks again for feedback.
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Looking to me buddy
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

To me the larger opening tubes pull more of your groin area in. 3" is a max size for me, usually a 23/4"