AYUDA CON LOS TUBOS,, SOLO ESPAÑOL

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

roperon68

AYUDA CON LOS TUBOS,, SOLO ESPAÑOL

Post by roperon68 »

Empeze en el pumping de bolas hace un año, solo fueron algunos meses y por cuestion de tiempo lo deje, nuevamente volovi a los tubo,
cuando inicie fue con frascos de vidrio caseros, hasta que pude comprar mi tubo LONGYHONY y lo use varios meses.
s inicios de este año, volvi a las sesiones, pero ahora con el tubo BULLMASTER el LONGYHONY con el uso lastimaba mi pene y ya no habia espacio para las orillas para el escroto y me lastimaba,, un amigo me vendio su BULLMASTER
hoy solo uso el BULLMASTER pero no pasa nada esta es mi rutina
1.- HIDRATADO tomo mas de 3 litros de agua previos a la sesion y durante la sesion otros 3
2.- sesiones de 40 a 50 minutos con presion moderada 3 u 4 hg
3.- son dos sesiones diarias
4.-lubrico bien
5.-masajeo con toalla caliente el pene y escroto antes de iniciar
6.-descansos de 5 a 10 minutos en ese tiempo masajeo el pene y escroto

Que esta pasando? que puedo hacer? algo estoy haciendo mal?

NO HAY RESULTADOS, solo un poco inflado el escroto

QUE CONSEJO ME PUEDEN DAR PARA MEJORAR
kiwibop

Re: AYUDA CON LOS TUBOS,, SOLO ESPAÑOL

Post by kiwibop »

Apologies,I don't speak Spanish, but I think your problem is just not enough time. When I was starting it would take me an hour to get any significant size increase. Maybe increase the pressure to 5 - 6 inches Hg if that still feels comfortable. In my early days I would start at 4 in Hg and the slowly increase to 6 in Hg
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Hola amigo

I have done a google translation so others can follow along

1.- HYDRATED I take more than 3 liters of water before the session and during the session other 3 - Yes, this is good
2.- sessions of 40 to 50 minutes with moderate pressure 3 or 4 hg - Yes, this is a good amount of time for a session and two sessions should work well.
3.- are two daily sessions Yes, this is perfect
4.-lubrico well You need just enough to keep a seal, otherwise good
5.-massage with hot towel the penis and scrotum before starting Yep
6.-breaks of 5 to 10 minutes in that time massage the penis and scrotum Yep

What's going on? What I can do? something am i doing wrong?

A.I think you need to consider removing the white cushion ring from the bull master and see if that decreased constriction will help
B, Second, consider wet pumping with warm water to your bullmaster ( lots of info on the site or I can give you more details.

THERE ARE NO RESULTS, just a little inflated scrotum
roperon68

Post by roperon68 »

kiwibop wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:21 pm Apologies,I don't speak Spanish, but I think your problem is just not enough time. When I was starting it would take me an hour to get any significant size increase. Maybe increase the pressure to 5 - 6 inches Hg if that still feels comfortable. In my early days I would start at 4 in Hg and the slowly increase to 6 in Hg
start your advice in the next session
thanks
roperon68

Post by roperon68 »

Torontopump wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:35 am Hola amigo

I have done a google translation so others can follow along

1.- HYDRATED I take more than 3 liters of water before the session and during the session other 3 - Yes, this is good
2.- sessions of 40 to 50 minutes with moderate pressure 3 or 4 hg - Yes, this is a good amount of time for a session and two sessions should work well.
3.- are two daily sessions Yes, this is perfect
4.-lubrico well You need just enough to keep a seal, otherwise good
5.-massage with hot towel the penis and scrotum before starting Yep
6.-breaks of 5 to 10 minutes in that time massage the penis and scrotum Yep

What's going on? What I can do? something am i doing wrong?

A.I think you need to consider removing the white cushion ring from the bull master and see if that decreased constriction will help
B, Second, consider wet pumping with warm water to your bullmaster ( lots of info on the site or I can give you more details.

THERE ARE NO RESULTS, just a little inflated scrotum
start your advice in the next session
thanks
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Keeping your cock and balls warm is important while pumping. Your balls naturally tense up against your body when you’re cold. Warmth lets them relax.

I use a heating pad to gently warm them while in the tube. If you wet pump with warm water, as soon as the water stops feeling warm, dump it and refill your tube with fresh warm water. Also, your body should be comfortably warm. Pump in a warm room. If you have long legs like I do, wear socks to keep your feet warm.

I’ve also found that it helps if I’m calm and relaxed. This isn’t a competition. To me, pumping is more like a meditation. Put on some relaxing and sexy music.

Take it slow, keep pumping and over time, you’ll see results.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

From Google Translate:

Mantener tu polla y pelotas calientes es importante mientras bombeas. Tus bolas se tensan naturalmente contra tu cuerpo cuando tienes frío. El calor les permite relajarse.

Utilizo una almohadilla térmica para calentarlos suavemente mientras estoy en el tubo. Si humedece la bomba con agua tibia, tan pronto como el agua deje de sentirse tibia, vacíela y vuelva a llenar su tubo con agua tibia fresca. Además, su cuerpo debe estar cómodamente caliente. Bombear en una habitación caliente. Si tienes piernas largas como yo, usa calcetines para mantener tus pies calientes.

También he encontrado que ayuda si estoy tranquilo y relajado. Esto no es una competencia. Para mí, el bombeo es más como una meditación. Poner un poco de música relajante y sexy.

Tómelo con calma, siga bombeando y, con el tiempo, verá los resultados.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
roperon68

Post by roperon68 »

thanks
Spanisballs998

Post by Spanisballs998 »

Hola!! Te aconsejaría usa agua caliente (bastante caliente aunque sin quemarte) y cuando se enfrie, tras unos 15 min la cambias. Yo tras mucho tiempo estancado lo hice y los resultados se notaron desde la primera sesión. También note muchas diferencias de bombear sentado o tumbado.
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

Buenas

Eres español
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

Hola eres español