Ball Stretching - Newbie

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

loipostoppgf

Ball Stretching - Newbie

Post by loipostoppgf »

Hi all,

I was wondering does anybody know which is the best way to get the maximum potential straight as soon as possible.

Using steel ball weights which are only effective when standing, or rubber stretchers which can be wore all day long?

Also I am wanting to achieve a length to the bottom of my balls of about 6" and at my lowest naturally I'm at 3", any ideas of how long it will take to stretch the other 3"?

Also I use a long Johnny penis and ball pump, but it takes like 3 hours to get any real noticeable size from it in terms of my balls, any ideas why? It shouldn't take that long surely?

Thanks guys.
biller

Re: Ball Stretching - Newbie

Post by biller »

,mmmm it takes a long time to make the gains you are looking for .when I first started pumping an old pumper said to me it takes time to achieve the gains we all look for and he also said what makes a good pumper is dedication and patients to rush you get hurt and I’ve been pumping for many years now .as for the weights I hope one of the other guys who use weights gives you an answer ,but time is the essence in this game have fun and and don’t try to rush .my friend
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you want to stretch you're balls by pumping, i've a mind the longjohnny is probably too big for you straight off. To get the pull down the tube for stretching you have to pack the tube.You need to be really well hydrated. The balls expand first, then the sac and the sac has to fill the tube to get any pull. I obviously have no idea of you're physical size but i'm still sure you need a narrower tube. You'll get to a point after pumping that you want to get back in for another session, chances are you will struggle to get in, that's when you need a bigger tube in order to carry on but not too much bigger. You have to go up in stages. Read my thread from the start. I started with very little hang and make note of the tubes and their sizes as you go. The odd session here and there in a big tube will stretch you sideways which is good for when you get back into the narrower ones. Also, too big an entry will pull lots of abdomen into the tube which isn't good and it takes alot of the pump off the balls.
Weights are good if you're on you're feet a lot. Kick off the undies and get them down you're trouser leg. Again, size matters. Too small and you can cut off the circulation to the balls, too big and they'll slip off. You have to try a few to find the balance.
It takes time. You won't be 6" long in 6 months. If that's you're goal you might as well give up now. Dedication and time is the only thing that will get you what you want and we're all different. We all respond in different ways to the same exercise.
With either, starting out is trial and error.You will find you're routine eventually for what works best and learn how to mix it up a little here and there.
Just don't rush.

Bignlow
loipostoppgf

Post by loipostoppgf »

When you say about filling the longjohnny, when I've been pumping for a bit my balls do really touch the sides of the tube, presumably that means it's fine in terms of the cylinder size?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Touching the sides or packed, i.e. touching all the way round the tube.
loipostoppgf

Post by loipostoppgf »

Pretty much all the way round i think, but i dont get much length, im more keen on them being longer at the moment. But my tube doesn't pull them down much.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You need to go a bit narrower probably.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I’d also like to use weights to stretch my balls, in addition to pumping. I use narrow tubes, but the problem I have with weghts is that my balls are escape artists. They’ve managed to slip out of a leather parachute and everything else I’ve tried. Because my balls aren’t the same size all the time, metal ring weights aren’t practical. I’d need an assortment and that’s just not affordable.

Ideas guys?
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You can modify your after pump routine with silicon rings that can be stacked or stretch sleeves to start. Rings are better for making adjustments, plus or minus. They will push and hold your balls down during recovery and off pump days. Weights can be added when you get some space. You don't have to stand the whole time with weights. You can sit and let them hang too. Most of us have one that hangs lower or is smaller. As SFBallpumper put it, it will try to escape. Can embarrassing in public when a ring drops.
I pump and use both rings and weights. A 3" straight tube to pull down and a two stage to blow them up. Never been a fan of the large opening tubes. They tend to pull too much groin in. Just a personal preference. After the two stage I stack rings to hold the pump. Sometimes a pound or two as well. Depending on feel.
Have gotten to the point where I can stack 2lbs and take the dog for a nice walk before pumping.
All takes time but doable. Good luck and good pumping
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I just posted this in reply to another post on ball lengthening. This guide has everything that you ever wanted to know about ball stretching.
SFBallpumper wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:09 pm A new, improved version of Jarod Johansen's Ball Stretching Guide is posted at the link below. This guide is a great resource with lots of information!
https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

It looks like someone went through the original version and first broke it up into chapters. Then they edited and rewrote a lot of the text to make it clearer. Earlier versions suffered from an awkward writing style that sometimes got in the way. Now that Jarod's wisdom is more accessible, more guys will be able to get the low hangers that they crave. Whoever did all of this work deserves a gigantic THANK YOU!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...