Optimal aperture for cock and ball pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Bahamut2

Optimal aperture for cock and ball pumping?

Post by Bahamut2 »

Hello, i have been struggling about this for a long time now, because different tubes or jars produce different results on my package.

Today i felt that maybe the aperture is not good enough, because my junk got completely numb so i stopped pumping, but my jar was not fully packed, which i dont understand.

Is there an optimal aperture needed for pumping all the package? (specially when using 2stage cylinders)
If the aperture is too small, can it cause problems when trying to expand the blood inside?
What do you recommend?

Thanks

PD: Right now i usually try to find my optimal aperture as 7cm (2.75in). I tried 8cm but its harder for me to use this aperture, because it gets more fatpad inside, but maybe its a better option?
xzen54321

Re: Optimal aperture for cock and ball pumping?

Post by xzen54321 »

Around 4" seems to be standard with the available "larger" tubes, the Pumptoys products have the gasket that closes it to around 2.47", but that has to come off and you go bear tube at some point if you want to keep growing.
Bahamut2

Post by Bahamut2 »

xzen54321 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:40 am Around 4" seems to be standard with the available "larger" tubes, the Pumptoys products have the gasket that closes it to around 2.47", but that has to come off and you go bear tube at some point if you want to keep growing.
Hello, i just checked pumptoys and i saw that the gaskets are arround that size, but because they are elastic they could go a bit bigger (and as you said, without the gasket it would be arround 4"). But all my cylinders/jars are from other sources, so i dont use gaskets, i usually go all bare, so i have to select the exact size myself (i usually buy jars from shops and i have cheap cylinders from other sources, which is all i can afford right now).
Thats why i asked about the importance of the aperture.

So you said that to "keep growing" you usally need to lose this gasket right?
I understand that the vessels need more space to make the balls bigger, am i right?
In that case i also understand that i would need to switch between different aperture sizes (cylinders/jars) thorough the pump session if i want to keep growing, even though i couldnt fill the previous cylinder/jar, right?

Thanks for the help.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hey man,
I spent some time trying to find the right size of opening for me too.
Spent a lot on tubes buying and then reselling.
I like a 3.4 to 4 inch opening with a silicone seal for full package.
Too big of an opening pull too much inside
too little... i get numb too.
What are you pumping in?
i started with a STJ and invested in an ASTJ.

It's a personal preference... eveyrones body is different
Bahamut2

Post by Bahamut2 »

just4me wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:52 am Hey man,
I spent some time trying to find the right size of opening for me too.
Spent a lot on tubes buying and then reselling.
I like a 3.4 to 4 inch opening with a silicone seal for full package.
Too big of an opening pull too much inside
too little... i get numb too.
What are you pumping in?
i started with a STJ and invested in an ASTJ.

It's a personal preference... eveyrones body is different
Hello, we dont have walmart where i live or anything similar, so i usually find some good jars to use at chinese bazars.
But i also have one 2stage cylinder form thickwall (medium size) that a friend bought me, and its very good, but as i already pack it i have to use jars now and go all raw.

i think i will try new aperture sizes (maybe around 3.5") or try to find a silicone gasket somehow, i see it as the only way to grow bigger now...
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tube entry size will vary depending on how much pumping you do. A tube that fits when you start will be tight later if you go for a 2nd session. Start too big and you pull too much abdomen in which takes a lot of the pump off the balls. I prefer to taper my tubes out no more than 2 sizes up from the entry, the odd tube 2 1/2. More and it's a struggle to get out. I also fit a cushion ring to my tubes that helps to elongate the session but no matter what you use, eventually you will need to be getting out.

Here is an example of my tubes.

4 70 to 90 80 to 90 & 80 to 100.jpg

Smallest entry in those is 70mm, the biggest is 80mm. Generally these days 70mm is a tad small for me so my smallest these days is 74.
I've had tubes/jars in the past that where the perfect size but for the entry being too big so i reduced them by filling in the neck with silicone for around 1 1/2" / 40mm and building it up slightly above the tube to provide a cushion.

#Hope that helps.

bignlow
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I think that aperture size is a lot like shoe size. What’s great for someone else may not be good for you. It should be big enough to get in and out of, but small enough that it doesn’t pull in your abdomen. Trial and error are the only way to find the right size for your particular body.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Bahamut2

Post by Bahamut2 »

bignlow wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 am Tube entry size will vary depending on how much pumping you do. A tube that fits when you start will be tight later if you go for a 2nd session. Start too big and you pull too much abdomen in which takes a lot of the pump off the balls. I prefer to taper my tubes out no more than 2 sizes up from the entry, the odd tube 2 1/2. More and it's a struggle to get out. I also fit a cushion ring to my tubes that helps to elongate the session but no matter what you use, eventually you will need to be getting out.

Here is an example of my tubes.

4 70 to 90 80 to 90 & 80 to 100.jpg

Smallest entry in those is 70mm, the biggest is 80mm. Generally these days 70mm is a tad small for me so my smallest these days is 74.
I've had tubes/jars in the past that where the perfect size but for the entry being too big so i reduced them by filling in the neck with silicone for around 1 1/2" / 40mm and building it up slightly above the tube to provide a cushion.

#Hope that helps.

bignlow

Hello bignlow, im very interested in your method, for me 70mm is also the ideal for now but i think i can go bigger now.
But i want to know how to reduce my entry size with silicone, where can i buy this silicone and how to do it?
Thanks!!

BTW, i have checked your progress and its awesome, your balls are amazing.
bahamut2
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

PM'd you.
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

These are mine, one of 3 "and another of 4".
I start the session from 3 "until I get stuck, and then I move on to the 4" and keep the session until I hold too.
Attachments
3"
3"
all jars
all jars