Tube Selection

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

AusPumper

Tube Selection

Post by AusPumper »

Hi all,
I have now properly got into ball pumping, throughout the years through previous relationships I would find time to myself and use big jars to pump my balls, I got stuck in a glass jar once and had to break the jar to get out, luckily only a small cut.
I learnt my lesson and did not pump for years, I am now in a new relationship and I'm completely open about pumping, I then bought a 3.25" X 6" X 10" 2 stage cylinder and started, my misses loves my big balls and I mix it with the "holy grail" cum supplements for insane loads.
Before Xmas I did a marathon pump for the whole day and got stuck in the tube, it took me 30 mins to get out and I bruised myself, managed to get 16", had to put up with discomfort for a day then was all ok.
I didn't want to get stuck again and neither did my misses so we looked at new tubes and bought a 4"x12" straight tube, I tried this but I think it is just too wide, and my skin in my groin stings. So I'm thinking about getting a monster tube sr otlr jr but being in Australia it costs over $500 AUD.

Does anyone know of any alternative tube to try that's cheaper than the monster tubes or should I just save up and one so I never get stuck. I think a STJ I'd get stuck in too. The only other option is saline infusions but my misses doesn't like the thought of that and as you're injecting into your scrotum and still want a family she says it's not worth it.

Thanks for any suggestions and happy pumping.
biller

Re: Tube Selection

Post by biller »

Just read your thoughts on getting stuck I recon over the years at some point .we all suffer getting stuck in a tube ,I love my monster tubes I have a junior and the senior they really are the best tube on the market when it comes down to releasing that huge package that we all strive to achieve.monster tube . every day for me .very simple design easy to use . Have fun stay huge
AusPumper

Post by AusPumper »

Thanks biller, I think that's the most logical thing to do. I have discussed saline infusion with the misso and she's keen for me to give it a shot since I've researched a lot about safe methods, so will try that then save and get a tube
just4me

Post by just4me »

Are you using a good lube?
I've been stuck and it's worrisome. I mean everything will eventually shrink but might have to keep the jar on a long time...
Once I found a good lube i slipped out of the jar really easily.
I use an ASTJ.
I liked the monster tubes because the opened up and getting out was easy but the monster Senior pulled too much abdomen in.
Lube up good and you cat get up to 16-17" and get out with relative ease.
AusPumper

Post by AusPumper »

Yeah I may not be using enough lube, might be worth trying, hopefully they glide out without too much force.