bullmaster 357

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

nbg50

bullmaster 357

Post by nbg50 »

anyone using the Bullmaster 357 ?
thinking about purchasing one .
appreciate any comments ,pro or con
bige13

Re: bullmaster 357

Post by bige13 »

I use a bull master magnum and it works very well. I say the seal that you put on the is very comfy. I have a monster tube also but, it hurts a little bit more wear it seals against the body if you use to much much pressure. but the bull master seal I say is comfy
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

I have one, and generally like it. But do wish I had researched things a bit better regarding the configuration of the pockets and sizing. I'm about 7.5 inches long when hard and I overshoot the "cock pocket" pretty significantly, which can get uncomfortable. In addition, given that my scrotum is not (currently) huge, the "ball pockets" are a bit too far down the tube for me. I realize that the design of the tube can't work for every package configuration - but in retrospect, I probably should have purchased a conventional Bullmaster and considered this a work in progress, rather than trying to squeeze my cock into the Bullmaster 357. I think for almost anyone who pumps soft, they would be fine in the Bullmaster 357 and their cock would nestle nicely into the "cock pocket."
nbg50

Post by nbg50 »

Thanks for all the reviews . They all help , now I have some work to do before buying .
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I quite fancy getting one of these for myself. If anyone has outgrown theirs and would ship to the UK, I’d be very interested. 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

I have one. I like it a lot.....I don't believe you can configure the pockets on the 357 as you can the BM. I would almost say to get the smaller BM (the 7") and if its to big, get the 357. I went 357 first and now would like the 7.5" BM to stage into after packing the 357....still glad I went 357. I like to feel and see the packed tube.