Tips removing balls from 2 stage

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Beautylover69

Tips removing balls from 2 stage

Post by Beautylover69 »

I have a 3x5x10 LA Pump 2 stage cylinder. After about 2 hours of package pumping I have difficulty removing my package from the cylinder. Any tips for removal? Or do I need just a larger cylinder?
bajapumper

Re: Tips removing balls from 2 stage

Post by bajapumper »

Try forcing water into the cylinder......that’s what I do. I have a small diameter piece of tubing that I can attach to my handheld shower piece. I just stick the tubing down inside the cylinder and wait a few seconds till the cylinder fills up.....after that the water starts to push you cock and balls out. Be sure to have the ability to regulate the water flow as too much pressure can force you out too fast and cause some discomfort.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Struggling to get out of your cylinder is a sign of a good pump time. Ive had a couple times where I wondered if I was gonna get out after my wife has pumped me. She always pumps me more than I would, check out my post. Anyway I use coconut oil in my tubes. Works great, smells good & wife can lick and suck me right out of tube.
pumper1980

Post by pumper1980 »

Sometimes I have to take detach my pump from the tube and blow into it with mouth pressure (so not very high) as the added positive pressure helps push my balls out.
major77

Post by major77 »

I use my mouth and blows air into the hose...
Beautylover69

Post by Beautylover69 »

Thank you for all of the replies. I normally Punk my package with water. I have a enough water in the tubeto at least submerge my package. But when I go to remove my package all of the water is at the other end of the tube. Since the tube is hanging down. I think I will try putting some lube inside the neck area of the two where the water does not contact. Hopefully that will help my package Slide out. Any other suggestions are appreciated
just4me

Post by just4me »

Yes, Lube.
I use hair conditioner.
shea butter stays on better in water though.
I used to get stuck and would get micro abrasions too.
I got the stuff that comes in a big yellow lump.

Also stand so that the weight of the tube hangs down and blow out.... slsowly
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You are now Monster tube SR. material. It’s expensive but how much is your sack worth to you.
If you have overdone it so much that none of that works, drain the water out, cover up and lay down with your heating pad around the jar and just close your eyes and maybe nap for about ten minutes. Warming your core will make your dartos muscles relax.
Then try your favorite method again. Abrasions and blisters are easier to get when your bag is stretched at the seams so...

If it don’t fit don’t force it ( ‘cause you make your mama mad).
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

I usually oil up my package to dripping then into the two stage. Usually able to pull my dick out first then my balls. One at a time if need be. Like my two stage tube because it doesn't pull as much of my groin in as the larger opening tubes do.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

I think it is importat to lube the package well. I use babyoil, which works perfect for me.
No problems up to 3h in the jar. Longer time needs more stretching the balls to get them out.
But never hurts me when getting out .
Have a video, but can´t download it here. Cansend it to you by email if interested
Attachments
2019- Jan. 3 h pump (2) (Groß).JPG
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

A hand pump for footballs, basketballs and so, then just attach to the hose and pump your self out. slowly 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

I needed those tips. I've been struggling to remove the tube.
Now remember the Goggle translator to improve the interaction.