anyone use L. reuteri?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

gnvpumper

anyone use L. reuteri?

Post by gnvpumper »

I read recently that the probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri can cause increase testicle size in rats, so I bought some and have been trying it. The first thing I noticed was a change in digestion (I'll spare you the details, but it was unpleasant for a day or two then settled down). After a couple days it seemed like maybe my balls were slightly bigger, but I wasn't entirely sure. Then yesterday I pumped my cock & balls in the morning and had sex in the evening, then 20 minutes after that we started having sex again (this went on for a while and we stopped before I finished that time). This morning my nuts are definitely bigger than usual--not by much, but it's definitely a change, and more than they usually show the day after I pump them.

Unfortunately I don't know how to measure testicle size (calipers for length? string for circumference? something else?) and I don't have measurements from a week ago, but I wonder if anyone else has tried this and, if so, how long you did it for and what your experience was.
Last edited by gnvpumper on Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
mRuss

Re: anyone use L. reuteri?

Post by mRuss »

This is definitely new territory. :)

For measuring volume I recommend a displacement method. Find a vessel you can fill with water, weigh it, dunk in your goods and let the water spill out, then weigh it again. The difference in mass is the amount of water that spilled out. Bigger goods = more water displaced! It's super easy to keep track of volume over time using this method, as long as you don't mind your goods getting wet ;)
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

How much of the Lacto did you use? Tablets or liquid? Need to increase the size of mine.....
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

I've been using L. reuteri about a month now, and what I've seen so far is that testicle length has increased by about .25 cm every three days. Circumference and volume have both been trickier to measure, with inconsistent results. I think the inconsistency is largely due to temperature variations which cause the testicles to hang higher or lower, meaning that they may or may not be beside each other when I go to measure circumference and may or may not be easy to dunk fully in water, without anything holding them in, so I can measure volume.

At any rate, here's what I've seen so far. I've been trying to measure the testicles without the epididymis on either end of them. Between that and the scrotum not being a perfect circle, the circumference isn't what you might expect based on the diameter of the testes.

Code: Select all

date     | L       | R       | circumf  | volume
01/07/19 | 4 cm    | 4.25 cm | 21.25 cm | 3/8 C.
01/13/19 | 4.5 cm  | 4.75 cm | 21.5 cm  | 3/8 C. (very slightly over, really)
01/16/19 | 4.75 cm | 5    cm | 21.5 cm  | 1/2 C.
01/20/19 | 4.75 cm | 5    cm | 21 cm    | 3/8 C. (almost 1/2)
01/22/19 | 5 cm    | 5.5  cm | 21.75 cm | [forgot to measure]
01/24/19 | 5 cm    | 5.5  cm | 22 cm    | 3/8 C. (very slightly over)
01/30/19 | 5.5 cm  | 6    cm | 21.25 cm | 3/8 C.
I'll see if I can take a new photo matching an old photo in all its angles and positioning, etc. to show a fair/honest comparison of size. I tried a few times tonight and failed to get anything which matched well enough that I could be sure that I wasn't making use of any camera trickery.

At any rate, here's what I've been taking:

NewRhythm probiotics / UPC 0701236975147: 2 capsules a day
Primadophilus Reuteri capsules / [couldn't find a UPC]: 1 capsule a day

I should add that in addition to the change in digestion (which, again, was not pleasant for a couple of days) there has been another side effect: my mood has been a lot better, to the point that other people have commented about it. It turns out that both L. rhamnosus and L. reuteri help reduce the production of cortisol, which is a stress hormone.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Getting the picture has been a pain in the butt, but not as much as realizing that I don't know which of the old photos were ones where I had pumped the balls and which not. In some of them I had pumped the balls just a bit, in others a fair bit more, and in some not at all. I didn't really think about maybe needing that info later.

Anyway, no comparison photos. :-\
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Do you have a link to the study? I've only been able to find mentions of it in health articles.

First have you continued with the two probiotics you are taking? I looked them up and newrythm doesnt contain lactobacillus reuteri and nature's way is a blend. Curious why you are taking the newrythm product?

Second there are also different strains of lactobacillus reuteri, this is why I'm trying to find the study to find what strain was given to mice. So far I can only find lactobacillus reuteri dsm 17938 tablets.

Would love an update, always love these new method threads.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I think he's referring to this study:
"Probiotic Microbes Sustain Youthful Serum Testosterone Levels and Testicular Size in Aging Mice"
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0084877

This second study also mentions the effect, but it's not until two paragraphs after Figure 4 in the article. For unknown reasons, I couldn't get the images in any of the figures to appear.
"Characterization of the anti-inflammatory Lactobacillus reuteri BM36301 and its probiotic benefits on aged mice"
https://bmcmicrobiol.biomedcentral.com/ ... 016-0686-7

The first study used this strain: Lactobacillus reuteri ATCC 6475. The second one used another strain, Lactobacillus reuteri BM36301.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

NewRhythm lists L. reuteri on the ingredients on the back, though they don't say what strain it is (and it does matter--most e. coli is fine, but there is the strain that can put you in the hospital).

The strain used in the study was L. reuteri 6475, which is apparently patented. I've only been able to find it in BioGaia (in very low doses--people talk about making yogurt from it, which I haven't tried) and in Floracil50. Both of those are expensive.

I don't have much to report lately, except a) that last measurement was user error; it's 5.5 cm rather than 6.0, and b) I need to get checked for some swelling atop my left nut. I'm fairly certain it's a varicocele (basically varicose veins on the testicle which can cause pain and/or reduced fertility) rather than anything serious (I'm queer, not looking to have kids), but I don't want to gamble on it.

I think that I probably caused it to myself by how I was measuring the testicle (pushing the caudis on either end out of the way to measure the testis) because the veins along there where they meet the left testicle are apparently fragile to begin with.

It's also possible this is some sort of side effect caused by the probiotic. I doubt that it is, but I'm not sure and I thought I should mention it just in case.

I'll post back once I have some word on what's going on with it.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

It's just a varicocele, and there's a small hydrocele on one of the testicles as well. I'm not sure how I did that, but it might have been when it got squeezed a bit between my leg and the seat.

I've kept on with the probiotics. This evening my boyfriend commented about how my balls have gotten bigger. He was surprised and turned on by it, and I'm liking it a lot too.

At any rate, if anyone wants to try this, I'd recommend that you don't go pushing things around inside your nut sack if/when you measure. You probably just want to leave everything where it is, as much as possible.